twenty four

excuse mistakes!

"Y'all look at my babies." Treasure cooed, showing her Instagram live Hakim and Yara sleeping. "Before y'all ask why she on top of him, they sleep like this every single night." She chuckled.

She skimmed the comments, reading a specific comment. "I am not about to wake my baby up so y'all can talk to her. She ain't got shit to say to y'all." She replied. "We gone go live later. Should we make a youtube channel? Like a couples channel or just me and Yara?"

Treasure sat at the end of the bed and as soon as she did, Yara jumped up running to the bathroom. Hakim jolted away, clutching the gun under his pillow while Treasure followed behind Yara.

"Aww mama, you're sick?" She asked, holding Yara's hair back while she threw up her lunch.

Yara continued to vomit up her insides as tears blurred her vision. She felt a hard headache hitting her head, making her groan out in the process. Throwing up had always been one of her biggest icks. She hated it.

Hakim entered the bathroom, frowning at Yara on her knees emptying her stomach. "She scared the fuck out of me." He mentioned at the sudden movement of Yara. The first thing he thought was that somebody grabbed her which is why he clutched his gun.

"Something isn't right guys." Yara sniffled, standing to her feet. "I don't feel good." She added, grabbing her toothbrush to brush her teeth. After thoroughly making sure that she scraped her tongue, she rinsed her mouth with mouthwash and then popped a piece of gum into her mouth.

"What you feeling?" Hakim asked.

"Off. Papa have you ever pulled out of me?" Yara asked, holding her arms up. Hakim leaned down picking her up, holding under her thighs as he walked them back to their bed.

"No, you always tell me to nut in you. I think the last time I pulled out was when we first fucked. Other than that no." Hakim shrugged, scratching behind his neck. Treasure made the yikes face as she scratched behind her neck as well.

"Wait but I took a plan B once. Shouldn't that have worked?" Yara frowned, closing her eyes for a second. When she opened them she looked to see Hakim and Treasure staring at her with a straight face. "What?"

"Mama you know how many times we fuck and you only took it once? It don't work like that. You take one after each time." Hakim chuckled.

Yara sighed. She never planned to have kids because she always thought she'd fail them. She never wanted to bare putting her trauma and past life on her kids. Although Yara was nothing like any of her family she genuinely felt she wasn't fit to be anyone's mother.

A child was a blessing, Yara knew that. However she always focused on the things she couldn't give her children mainly, stability. Growing up she was unstable mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Even though she knew that she had a great support system as of now she just didn't think that she deserved to be called a mother.

"What you thinking baby?" Treasure asked, snapping Yara out of her trance. She never even thought about the times that Hakim finished in Yara until now.

"I don't know. I don't think I'm supposed to be a mother. This can't be right, maybe I'm just catching a virus or something." Yara shook her head.

"Well first we need to get the pregnancy test before we even go deeper into the possibility. I'll go get them, you stay here with papa." Treasure replied. "Y'all want anything else from the store?"

"Just gummy worms please." Yara nodded, feeling her nerves creep. She was scared shitless to even pee on the stick because she was scared of the results. The only person she knew to call right now was Niara.