eight

excuse all mistakes!! Happy Valentine's day❤️

"Damn nigga what else you tryna get them?" Geno chuckled, as Hakim swiped his card for the umpteenth time. It was officially Valentine's day, and Hakim didn't care if he went broke for Treasure or Yara.

"Nigga fuck up, and carry the damn bags. I need to go pick up Treasure shit that I got customized and Niara finna meet me here so we can get Yara some updated clothes and shit." Hakim replied, grabbing his new purchases from the counter.

"Thank you for shopping at Gucci." The store attendant smiled.

"So this Yara girl, you think she the one for you and sis?" Geno asked. "She ain't like y'all lowdown ass ex is it?"

Hakim smacked his lip, clenching his jaw at the mention of him and Treasure ex. They had only lasted for three month, but it was pure hell. The girl that they were dating always started drama with random people and almost had Hakim sent to jail.

"Hell nawl my baby ain't nothing like that bitch. Don't even think about comparing her. My baby Yara soft. She a sweet girl, and I promise we ain't ever coming off her." Hakim said. He felt like Yara was the one to balance the three of them out. He couldn't wait to build a family with her and Treasure.

"When me and Kofi gone meet shawty?" Geno chuckled. "Look, they got them big ass rose bouquets in there." He tilted his head.

"Shid, whenever y'all see her. Her ass so out the way. She don't do nothing but work and be with us foreal. She young, but mama mature as hell." Hakim shrugged. "Y'all got different colors in these. I don't want red. My babies ain't no average typical females."

"Yes sir, we have a blush pink, yellow, we ha—Can you mix the colors. I want one to be blush pink and white, and then the other to be red, blush, pink, and white?" Hakim asked. He knew that Treasure's favorite color was pink, and he figured he would just mix Yara's roses.

"Yes sir, but that'll take at least an hour to get done."

"Alright I'll take it." He nodded, pulling out his card again. "I'll be back to pick them up in a hour." He added, swiping his card for the transaction.

"I better not hear Treasure on the phone with Lyric talking no type of shit about you." Geno laughed, making Hakim shake his head. Geno and Lyric had been together for a good two years. Anytime Hakim did something to piss Treasure off, she would call Lyric crying talking shit about him.

"You know anything about that Swiss nigga that run the club?" Hakim asked. He was hoping that he didn't have to get his hands dirty when he did meet Swiss.

"You remember that nigga M3, the one that got killed in prison?" Geno questioned.

"The nigga that snitched on Kofi brother?" Hakim furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hell yeah, that's his brother. The nigga Swiss used to live in Memphis or some shit like that, but they was like he moved here to be closer to his family. He got a club in Memphis." Geno explained. "Why?"

"I think that nigga on some weird shit with my baby. Like deadass she be crying when it's time for us to drop her off, and she always talking bout she don't wanna make him mad." Hakim sighed. "This her last week though, I'm going up there to let him know that."

"You asked Ni?"

"Shid we all on the same page about the nigga honestly. Ni finna quit too and take some of the girls with her. We all just getting weird ass vibes from him." Hakim shook his head, trying not to let Swiss or the club affect his mood for the day.

"Shid you know I'm on whatever you on when it come to shit like that, just say the word." Geno shrugged.

"Preciate that."