WTF is going on

(This girl is gifted I tell you)

"Niyah, get your ass out of bed before you become late." I swear this woman used to be a drill sergeant. "I'm coming mama." My name is Niyah Jackson, but my family calls me Rio. "I won't repeat myself, get your black ass down here." How the hell do you wake up this mad? I get ready. I put on my purple rain shirt, black echoes, and black forces. It's giving Menace II Society. (Amazing movie bth) I walk down to see no one, damn, they already left. I put in my AirPods and listen to my 'Wish A Bitch Would' playlist. I finally get to school with my classroom right around the corner. Got 5 minutes to spare too, see no reason to be so worried. I walked in to my 13th reason, English. Don't get me wrong, it's not hard at all. I just hate how I have to find the meaning in eating cereal, it's just unnecessary. "Glad to see you made it Niyah." I hate this bitch. "Calm down, I ain't late. I know how much you get off the idea of me getting in trouble." So laughs and points to my new seat. The only thing that is good in this class is the scents, it's always fruity pebbles. I was finally at my seat and got back on my phone, this shit it too easy. She starts talking again. I got tired of feeling mad, so I played my future wife SZA. "I'm sorry Niyah, is my class boring you?" I looked at her like she has three heads. I said yes with the up most honesty. "You're lucky this is a free day, but when I'm talking you need to listen." I give her an okay and kept it pushing. I got off my phone to give my eyes a rest, I looked around to observe my surroundings. I see a boy next to me, he's kinda cute. He has black dreads, kinda feminine face, but built body. Wait, is this a boy. "Do you like what you see?" I was caught off guard with that statement. "That's very bold, you just so happen to be in the cross fire of deep thought stare." I lied through my damn teeth, this man is beautiful. I then hear a scream, what the hell? We looked at each other and froze to process what the Fuck that was. Then a girl runs inside, she looks liked she was mauled by a bear. She doesn't look human. What the fuck is going on?