Are We Thinking the Same Thing

I woke up once again being cuddled by two beautiful people. Without thinking, I kiss their foreheads. I keep on till they wake up, in which case, they went back to sleep. I chuckle and get up and do my usual routine. I go outside and go back to the barb wire and work. At this point I'm at 25 yards, and I'm trying not to cut my hands. I keep on and feel the same odd adrenaline rush in. I kept on working but got deep in thoughts of the boys. How soft they are, how they are so obedient for me, how I can bend them at my will. I hear footsteps from all the way in the bedroom, and I go inside to get some apple juice. I see Elijah go in the kitchen and cook. I walk up behind him and hug him. Have I ever mentioned how I am doing this without thinking, it's kinda like animal instincts. I hear faint chuckles and feel his body get warmer. He smells like Cocoa butter and Coconut Milk, and I can't get enough. I shove my face in where the scent is the strongest. He tells me to sit down to eat. We eat and work after 5 hours, we sit and cuddle. I smell the two boys scents and they seem to not mind. The two boys look at me and giggle, I was curious. "What is so funny?" Marcus looks at me, "We have a surprise for you." They got up and told me to close my eyes. They then lead me up the stairs making sure I don't fall. They lead me inside the room and giggle some more and told to not yet open my eyes. When I was told to open them, I saw the most beautiful thing in my life.