Are We Having A Moment

We look at each other and laugh, I don't think either of us know why we are laughing. We go upstairs to get cleaned up. I got in and got out first. I go downstairs to make us something. I hear Niyah get out the shower, and I start to think about her. I noticed how she had a muscular build but is also quite thick, how she sleeps with no shit, I also wonder what her breasts felt like if I lied on them, or how she would be so gentle with me. I hear footsteps, it snapped me out before I start thinking any darker thoughts. Instead of pulling a knife on her, I keep on cooking. She sits on the counter and eats an apple for a snack before actually eating. We make small talk and make jokes while I put everything on a plate. I set our food down and we eat in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was just pleasant silence. We get done and I clean. She tries to help but I already kicked her out of the kitchen. We went to their library that she should me, and picked out books to read. I chose some books about agriculture and herbs, Niyah got books about the human anatomy, and viruses. We got the books and head the living room, got comfortable, and started reading. After two hours of us reading, we finally called it a day. We head up to Niyah's room and cuddled up to each other. "Do you remember when you slapped that teacher in eighth grade?" She look at me crazy, "How do you know about that?" I chuckled "I was the one walking you to the hallway to calm you down, what did she do anyway?" She sighed and laughed, "Everyone hated Tausch, I just hated her more. She would always do everything except her job. She started talking about how I am overdramatizing the situation, the kids were making racist comments. When I walked out, she did too. Next thing I know I slapped her, she looked so surprised. I guess that's when you swooped in and saved me." I smiled when she said that and she was too. "Niyah, I like being with you. It feels warm" she chuckled and held me closer, like how a child holds their stuff animal. We finally lull each other to sleep.