Well Shit

That scream didn't sound human. Niyah found a knife on the ground and picked it up. We then hear loud steps. It sounded like multiple people. We hear that scream again. I pull Niyah somewhere for me and her to hide. When we find a place we see the monstrosity that walks. It's a human centipede with scars so deep you can see pure muscle and bones. "I know you're here little bitch" It sounded like 5 voices in one body. We see a student come from hiding and try to escape. The thing noticed and crawled to her. Each arm tore something from the girl's body. It left the area we were in. "We need to get to the Agriculture area of the campus, we go to the welding area and grab some supplies." I nod my head, understanding what she was asking. We need to sneak past the thing, the last thing we want to do is fight. We go through the hallways making sure we aren't being followed. We stopped at the gym's doors, we get whipped by a a tail of bodies. "New friends are here, maybe even new food. You look like nice people, a bitch from earlier was being mean to me. Do you think I am beautiful?" We nod our heads not wanting to upset him. He started laughing, "Then you wouldn't mind joining us?" We shake our heads. It was quite for a minute it felt like years. We then got hit by the tail of bodies again, the arms and hands tried to grabs us. We made sure to cut the hands off before they could reach us. We left the gym being that we have upset it. We finally get to the Welding part of the Agriculture Department. We were lucky enough to make it out of the school. Niyah got in the driver seat, I also got in, and she stepped on it. We could only hear the loud screams, and out came the infected. They all looked terrifying, for some reason they ran to the thing in the school. More meat I guessed, but that still wasn't enough to shake the fear out of me. We made it to the house and locked everything. I then hear her say, "Well fucking shit"