Days Never Finished

I woke up feeling arms around my waist and a head in my breast. I get up and got ready for the day, but in this case it is 5 am. I get ready and eat a bowl of cereal, a banana, and drink some apple juice. The first thing I do is make garden rows for Elijah's garden. I remember him talking about needing to make one, I made sure to have enough space for each plant to grow. That took about a hour. I then get wires from the welding department we raided. I start on making barb wires. I hear footsteps, and tense up. "How long were you up?" I tell him since 5, and he scolds me for not waking him up. "You looked peaceful and kind of cute." I see him smile and I think he was blushing. He walks back inside and come out with seeds. "I got the seeds from the Ag building." I nod my head and go back to work, by now the wire is 1 yard long. The each side of the house is at least 83 yards so about 76 meters per side. I go back inside and stop at my 3 yard, this mysterious strength is coming in clutch. When I walk inside, I see him grabbing the axe. Reading my mind again he says, "We need some supplies to study your infection." I nod and take the axe from him and give him the bat. We get to the car and mentally prepare ourselves for the monster again. We get out to hear that demon scream. I realize that we should go around instead of through the front. We enter from the west part as it is the closest to the chemistry. The closest class is Mrs. Hill's and the monster is too big to fit through the hallway. I still fear it's tail and it's capabilities in killing us. We get to her class and hear a voice. We look at each other and nod knowing what might be behind the door. I open the door to receive a scalpel to the head, it was a dude. Elijah walks in and sees the kid too. I look closer to see one of the bullies that would pick on kids, me being one of them. I walk past him as if he never existed. I get the tubes, microscopes, and the scalpel that the boy had. I was just about to leave with Elijah until I hear the boy speak. "We can't leave him here, he is hurt." He and the boy look at me and I just nod. We all hear the monster's shriek, "I smell new blood". I look towards the boys and told them to stay and before anyone can speak I run to the Main hall. I then see the thing again. "I remember you, you bitch." He crawls towards me and I feel my heightened senses rise. I dodge it a second before he could eat me whole, and prepare myself for more attacks. He does this for a while, and I realize how sensitive his head is. I muster up my strength and will and throw the axe. It hits his head, I then hear the most miserable sounding yell and loads of profanities about me. I get my axe back and walk back to the boys, but when I entered the classroom again they weren't there. I guess they were outside and they were. I get back into the car with this time Elijah drives. When we get home, we go back to normal and prep for tomorrow. Put the tubes in the Library and called it a day. I take a shower, and got clean. I go to the boy and tell him to sit on the bathroom sink counter. I start on his scratch and tell him how he has to pull his weight in after he heals. I ask him if he has anymore injuries or any infections. He says no and with that I leave. Days still not finished yet.