Ya Little Nasties ⚠️smut⚠️

There they were in only boxers and on their knees. I could see their raging erections from a mile away. I sit on the bed and they lay their heads on my thighs. "You have been in so much stress." Marcus mumbles, "We wanted to do something for you." Elijah sit on the bed next to me and looks me in the eyes while tugging on my bra strap. I nod in response and need for him to hurry up and please me. Before I knew it, he latched onto my breast. He started to flatten his tongue and did magic. "Ah~" Holy shit who taught him how to do that. I then feel Marcus take off my pants and underwear. "May I mistress?" I nod feel hickeys being made on my neck. "Mmh, fuck~" Elijah continues to play with my breast. Marcus doesn't hesitate to attack my womanhood, he sticks his tongue in my wet cunt and eats me out as if he never had eaten anything in his life. While that, he starts to play with my clit. I feel his tongue find a certain spot. Elijah continues to overstimulate my breast and finding my sweet spot. My hand reaches to the two's heads and start pulling on their hair, "Ah shit, fuck baby~". I hear the most sluttiest moans and the vibrations from Marcus's mouth stimulates my core. That was my final string and next thing I know, I have the most amazing climax. Elijah stop paying attention to my upper body and goes down and kisses Marcus. Seeing them share my cum was kinda turned me on, I bend down to their level and throw them over my shoulders. I throw them on the bed and start on Marcus. I start off with his tip and each time I feel him twitch I take him out. "M'stress please, fuck~" I slap his thigh in return. I go to my closet and take out a vibrator. I take out some lube and put it on the fake dick. "Any many mining Mo, which slut wants mommy's dick?" I see Elijah still clothed dick and felt pity. I stripped him and was about to insert a finger but was stopped. "I'm already prepped mommy." I didn't hesitate to shove the dick inside him. "Ah fuck mommy~" I put the vibration on the highest setting, now back to the other boy. He started touching himself, I decided not to punish him this time. "What a poor painfully erected dick, what kind of person would I be to leave it just out and about?" I crawled on top of him never breaking eye contact and sat on him. I started leaving hickeys on his neck and finally found his sweet spot and without warning he grabbed my waist. He then goes down to my ass and squeezes. I finally line him up and slowly go down. He has to be at least six or seven inches. When I finally had all of him, I moaned at the stretch. I started bouncing and he explores my body with eyes filled with lust and curiosity. His hands rest on waist and I see his eyes roll back, but my legs are cramping. He read my mind and picked up then slammed me on him hitting that one spot. "Ah f-fuck, mistress is so tight~" I grabbed his throat and started choking him. He started squeezing different parts of my body. From my breast, waist, ass, and thighs. He continued to abuse that spot until I came which he came right after. I look to my left to see Elijah covered in his own cum, how cute. "Ah f-mm, too much.~" I walk over to him and take the vibrator out. He whimpered for a moment and latched on to me like a baby. I carry them to the guest room and come back with new clothes. We get dressed and cuddle up to each other and fall asleep.

(If you can't tell, this is my first smut.)