Home

We go back to the house, it's 12pm at the time. We clean up the blood, but I chose to stay in the kitchen with the teacher. I chop up her body in hopes to make sure she never comes back. I then bury her. By the time I am done it is 6pm. I took a shower, I feel heavier for some reason. I get dressed and start to smell food. I walk downstairs to see Elijah cooking food. "I made us something to eat," I just nod. "I'm sorry, I feel like I needed to do something. I just entered your home and all I did was sit and watch you fight for your life." I stopped him with a hug, I didn't know why I am. It's like he read my mind. "Why are you hugging me?" I told him I didn't know and started crying. What is happening with me, I feel too overwhelmed. There's too many emotions going through. He somehow read my mind again. "Let it all out, keeping all of this in isn't healthy." We stood for a good 3 minutes and he lead me to our food. I just picked at it, he gabbed my fork and started mouth feeding me. I jerked my head a little too hard and fell out the stool. We stayed where we were for 30 seconds and laughed. I got back up and started eating. Why am I acting like this around him. "I like seeing you smile and laugh."  I jokingly punch his shoulder. We get done and start cleaning. We head to bed. When I finally get in bed, Elijah is already there. As soon as I get in bed, he wraps around me. It was cute. To think he is tall, but he acts so small behind closed doors. "Thank you for letting me in your home." You could hardly hear him if you aren't listening for him. I just pet his head and lulled him to sleep.