Ah shit

I felt arms around my waist while cooking. "I don't wanna stay out there with Elijah and Tye." Let me give some context. I gave Marcus the task of working on the garden with the boys. "Elijah is mean and Tye, Tye is cool I guess." I chuckled at his pleading. He then squeezed me harder, "I want to be here with you and I'm gonna stay here with you regardless." I smiled and shook my head, "Well fine, but can you help cut the carrots?" Marcus nods and gets to work on those carrots, I'm surprised he knows how to cut vegetables. We get done cutting the vegetables and we finally finish the salad. I make Cellentani and garlic breadsticks. When Marcus got done with the vegetables, he started hugging me from behind. Once a while he would kiss my cheek, neck, or shoulders. I finally got done making the rest of the food. "Go and get Tye and Elijah, please Marcus." He kissed his teeth and heavily sighed, "Man, I don't want to." I chuckled, "I didn't ask if you want to, now go do it." He rolled his eyes and called out to the the two boys. Tye smiles and says softly, "It smells good in here, I haven't had food like this in so long." Elijah smiles and places his hand on his shoulder, "Well, now you get to. I hope you enjoy staying with us." I smile at the two getting along. "Y'all's plates are already on the table." I never seen boys run that fast to food. They sat down and dug in, damn. Tye moans in happiness, "Mm~ this is amazing Niyah, thank you." I nod to say you're welcome. We enjoy the food and each other's presence and company. Marcus making jokes, Eli scolding him, Tye just laughing, and I'm just watching this in amusement. Tye finished his food and smiles, "This is the first time in a while that I had dinner like this, this doesn't feel real." Everyone smiles at him and finish their food. I take the dirty dishes and start cleaning, Eli shows Tye where the bathroom is and gives him fresh clothes. Me and Marcus stay behind and clean the kitchen. The days ends and we all go to bed.