Ah Hell Nah

"What in the hell?" We looked at each other and somehow had a telepathic conversation. Next thing we know the girl bit the teacher, a girl screams. "Shut the hell up!" Did the teacher really just say that. " I'm so sick of everyone's bullshit, always so disrespectful!" She then grabs some scissors and stabs the girl that screamed. My body reacted instantly, I booked it. "Where the hell do you think you're going you bitch." She came running to me with the scissors. She charged and scratched me but I kept steady and kept on dodging. I got tired of dodging so I pushed her down the stairs. "What's wrong with her?" The boy looked worried, that's cute. I grabbed his hand and we went back to the classroom. "Why are we back here?" He asked me another question but I didn't answer. "We're getting our things and leaving." I say as I grabbed both of our bags. I go back down carefully and grabbed the teacher's car keys. We made our way out of the school, and used the car keys to find her car. "How dare you?" The teacher was back and way more scary. She charged at me but she was more animalistic. She then bit me, THIS BITCH BIT ME. I pushed her off and before she got up I stomped on her more times I can count. I could hear the boy talking but it sounded fuzzy, then I blacked out.