Day 50

Ao'nung

Once again I was sitting next to Neteyam and told him everything that happened here without him.
"Tsireya and Lo'ak had a fight earlier. Neither of them wanted to tell me what it was about and I don't think it's any of my business. But I for sure hope that they overcome that and make up again. It would be horrible if they'd break up now.
You have to talk some sense into your brother, okay? Can you do that for them? But you'd have to wake up, my love."
My voice cracked and i swallowed.
"Kiri is starting to get better. Roxto is by her side most of the time. I think he helps her through this. Tuk isn't as happy as she always was ever since you're in that coma. As you can see, we all need you here. I need you. So much. Please come back to me."
I rested my forehead against his and kissed it softly afterwards.
"I love you. But I would much rather say that to you when you can actually answer. It hurts so damn much telling you all this without any reaction of you. Neytiri and Jake are often visiting you, but I think you've already noticed. They're getting impatient and all of us are so tense all the time. I don't know how long we can still do all of this. You simply have to push through please. I miss you so much my love."

Of course I didn't get an answer.
With a sad smile I said goodbye and left.

[i know, it's short. but 1st the story must be interesting and 2nd i wanted to show how little they actually interact. but I'll try to upload another chapter today or tomorrow]