Day 70 Part 2

[you know the drill. beginning and end are marked. xxx]

Neteyam

I leaned back and just like he earlier I now cleaned up his body. He was breathing heavily and I was a bit proud of myself because that was because of me. "Did you enjoy it?", I asked nonetheless. He giggled softly. "Yeah, of course I did. And you? Was it fun?" I nodded with a big smile and then kissed his nose.
He opened his arms and we cuddled for a while. I traced the outlines of the muscles in his chest and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I've missed you so much." He let his fingers run through my hair. "Believe me, I've missed you too."
We were quiet after that.
"Neteyam?" "Hmm?", I hummed. "We have to talk." Oh oh. Every time someone says this, it's going to end badly.
"What's up?", I asked hesitantly.
"Well, you should know that before you even got here, I was in a relationship with this girl. It was nothing too serious and we've never made tsaheylu." I listened, somewhat scared of what might be next. "But she, Beyral, talked to me yesterday. We've been broken up for weeks before I met you. And she... well, she said...", he went quiet, looking at me.
"Yes? She said what?"
"She said that she is pregnant."

I swallowed.

He waited for any kind of reaction from me, but I was absolutely unsure of what to say or do now.
The thought of him having a child with another woman hurt me deeply. But of course I couldn't be mad at him or her, because all of that happened way before our relationship. At least as far as he told me and I for sure believed him.
"So, what now?", I asked slowly. Admittedly, I was afraid of his answer.
"I don't know. After all, it's my child, but she does not want to raise it. She wants the kid to grow up in a real, loving family."
Finally, I realized.
"And you were thinking about adopting it." It was a statement and not a question, but he nodded anyway. "If you have a problem with that, it's fine and we don't have to, okay? You can think about that for some time before giving me an answer." He ket his fingers run through my braids.
"Yes. I mean, yes, I do. I do want to raise your kid with you. But only if you want that."
He sat uo and stared at me in disbelief. "Are you kidding right now?" I raised one nonexistent eyebrow. "Of course not. I love children. And I'm sure that you'll be a great father." "Your mom supports that, too", he admitted and smiled. I laughed. Of course she did. She loved children more than anything.

Beginning

He leaned down to me and kissed me deeply. With a sigh I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him while his fingers traced invisible lines on my chest. Even this slight touch made me crave more.

I felt his hot tongue on my tip and looked up in surprise. He didn't let me distract him and just continued kissing and sucking my skin. With a soft moan I buried my hand in his hair. He looked up, smiling, and then continued driving me crazy with his mouth.
All of these feelings and new emotions were absolutely overwhelming. I wasn't quite sure what exactly he was doing, but I was losing my mind over it; this was the best thing I've ever felt.
Way too soon - in my opinion - I realized that I wouldn't last much longer. I wanted to tell him, something - anything, but all I could get out were just some random words. He just seemed to be turned on by that and I swore that I couldn't even say my own name anymore.
With a way too loud moan I came right into his mouth and instantly blushed of embarrassment. "Sorry. I wanted to tell you but -" He laughed, sat up and wiped his lower lip in a damn sexy way. "I told you before and I'll tell you again: you don't have to be sorry for anything. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself."

End

I dodged his stare and he booped my nose. "But now I really have to eat something, alright?" With a smile I nodded.
He got up, put his clothes back on and sat down next to me.
"If I ever do something you don't like or something you don't feel comfortable doing, please tell me. Promise me that." "I promise." Softly he pulled me into a hug and he kissed my forehead.
We enjoyed each other's company for a good while before deciding to do something.
"What do you say, breakfast at my place?", I asked, smiling. "Yeah, but I want to take mom, dad and Tsireya with me, then." "You sure that's a good idea?" He laughed. "Our moms are kind of best friends now."
My jaw dropped.
Ronal? And my mom?
"Don't look at me like that. Your mom needed a friend and they put their differences aside. You really should be glad that they don't try to scratch each other's eyes out." I definitely was glad. But still, it was very surprising.
Together we went to join his parents. Tsireya was nowhere to be seen - she was probably out and about with Lo'ak.
Tonowari smiled at me and greeted me with a energetic: "Son, we're so relieved that you're doing fine again." Ronal simply pulled me into a heartwarming hug. What was happening? "Ao'nung hardly left his room while you were gone." She stroked my head.
My boyfriend took my hand and squeezed it slightly. His mom let go of me. "We wanted to go to his place for breakfast. Do you want to join us?", he asked. His parents exchanged a quick glance and nodded then.

All together we went over to my place and I got welcomed with a rib-crushing hug from both Tsireya and Lo'ak. "We have to talk", my brother then said, looking serious. We went into his room in silence.
I sat down on the ground, almost bursting from inquisitiveness. Today seemed to be the day that everyone told me big news. First Ao'nung with his ex girlfriend and his child and now them.
Obviously nervous Lo'ak fidgeted with his fingers and looked up to Tsireya. "We... well, she...", he began slowly, but she interrupted him laughing. "He's making it more complicated than it is. What he wanted to tell you was that we are pregnant. Well, I am. From him, of course."
Once again today my jaw dropped down to the floor. "What?", I asked slowly, because my brain wasn't quite able to progress what I've just heard. "I'm going to have a baby!", she said, smiling widely.
I was somewhat overwhelmed, but I congratulated them both. Was there anyone who wasn't pregnant right now? "Well, uhm, without changing the topic, you do remember Beyral, don't you?", Ao'nung asked. His sister nodded. "She's my ex girlfriend", he explained to Lo'ak who was just looking veey puzzled. "And well, I met her yesterday and she told me that, well, that she was pregnant. With my child."
Both of them looked probably just as surprised as I did earlier.
"Are you absolutely sure?", Tsireya asked, suspicious. "I believe her every word. But she doesn't want to keep the baby. Well, yes, she does, but she doesn't want to raise it. And Neteyam here", he put one arm around my waist. "Is absolutely fond of the idea of us caring for and raising it. The baby." He blushed. Cute.
My brother laughed. "We're all going to be great parents", he pushed out before laughing again. We didn't hold back.
To be honest, Ao'nung and I were 18 and both of them were only a year younger. That'd definitely going to get interesting.
"How are we going to tell our parents?" "I suppose we should do it as soon as possible - maybe right now? They're all here and in quite a good mood", I said. They agreed.
Together we went back to them and in an instant all eyes were on us. "What's bothering you, Ao'nung?" Simply the way Ronal pronounced his name was so sweet.

"I'm becoming a father", he said without a word of warning and then laughed. Smiling I punched his shoulder and he really tried to keep it together. "Well, Beyral is pregnant and with Neteyam I want to adopt it. Because she doesn't want to raise the child." Nobody dared to speak.
"Uh, it's mine, of course."

It was hard to tell who was the most surprised by this news. Dad and Ronal seemed to be equally shocked.
Ao'nung put one soft arm around my hips and pulled me closer.
I was so damn glad to have him by my side. I wasn't sure how we'd manage to do all of this, but with him I'd even raise 20 kids.

Finally, mom took a deep breath and nodded. "Sits fine with me. And of course I will support you wherever I can." Dad stood up and pulled Lo'ak and me in a tight hug. Then, he also put his arms around Ao'nung and Tsireya and for a brief moment, Pandora stopped spinning and time slowed down. With tears in my eyes I leaned against him and was full of happiness.

[i finished my written a-levels. just the oral exams left]