Day 63

Neteyam

I was finally allowed to stand up. My knees were shaking heavily, but Ao'nung was waiting for me outside and when I reached him, he hugged me tightly with a smile. I heard him crying and just pulled him as close to me as possible. "I've just missed you so damn much", he admitted in tears. "Believe me, I've missed you too."
With a crooked smile he let his thumb glide over my lower lip and then finally kissed me again. With a happy sigh I sunk into his arms. He sat down with me and then sunk onto his back. While doing that, he pulled me over him and checked me out. "Don't ever do that again, you hear me?" I nodded softly.
"So, did you hear everything that I've said in those past twenty days?" That made me smile. "Yes. I don't know, how much I actually remember, but yes. Are Tsireya and Lo'ak okay?" He giggled. "They're inseparable. But I don't think that we're much different, you know?" "You sat there with me every day and talked to me without knowing wether I would even hear you? Very sweet of you."
He blushed and my heart skipped a beat. "Were you being serious?" "Was I being serious with what exactly, my love?" A warm feeling spread in my chest. "Those things you said about marrying and children and everything. You know, just before I almost died."
He was quiet for a while.
"I believe we're still way too young to think about that. But who knows what the future holds for us. I could see us in five years, being married and having children. I don't want to overwhelm you, okay?"
The butterflies in my stomach made some jumps. I let my fingers trace the lines on his chest before kissing him. I couldn't ever express how much I've missed that. The sensation of his warm lips on mine was illegally great. With a smile I laid my head on his shoulder and decided to never let him go again.
"What did our parents say?", I asked. "Huh?" "About us. You've been with me the whole time and if I remember correctly, you kissed me out there in front of my parents." He laughed quietly. "I then assume that there's not a problem." "Your mom is our biggest fan", he joked.
Then, he pulled me onto his lap. "Will you spend the night with me?" "You mean in there?" He pointed to the hut where I've been spending my time. I almost forgot about that part.
I scrunched my nose and he just softly dragged his thumb across my bottom lip. "For you, I would sleep anywhere, my love." With a smile I hugged him closely and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. My chest hurt, but it was so worth it.

With a happy smile I pulled out his hair tie and dug my hands into his beautiful curls. "I absolutely adore your hair, did you know that?" "Actually, I did." What a skxawng. Bit he was mine and nothing else mattered.
In silence we enjoyed each other's company and every now and then we exchanged some soft and some steaming hot kisses. After what felt like an eternity to me he stood up while not letting go of me completely. As he looked down on me, he tightened his grip and kissed me once more. My knees gave in, but he held me safely eith his strong arms. "Careful, my love."
Was it even possible to fall for him even more? At least I did that.
"Ao'nung?" "Yes, sweetpea?" My cheeks were burning. "Iloveyoutoo", I mumbled with my lips against his neck. To fill the growing silence I started to suck on the skin. His whole body was trembling and he actually tripped while standing. "Mh, you really shouldn't do that", he said, but his voice was so damn hot.
I couldn't resist and picked up my activities again. One of his hands grabbed my neck in a harsh, but not uncomfortable way while his other one was resting on my hip. At first I somehow thought that he was pushing me away until he pushed me with his body all the way to hos room and boy, that was the hottest thing anyone has ever done to me.

As soon as he shut the door behind me, he kissed me hungry.
Needless to say, I was surprised and a massive amount of butterflies decided to move into my stomach. The kiss was breathtaking as I once again sunk my hands into his gorgeous hair. I felt the edge of the bed in the back of my knees, so I laid down on it and pulled him on top of me. With his right hand he supported himself next to my head and was breathing heavily.
Great mother, that was sexy.
My whole body was burning with desire and from what I saw, he wasn't in a very different state of mind. "You should go", he whispered. Confused I tilted my head. "Excuse me?" "Go. Now."
With the feeling of having done something wrong I stumbled out of bed and felt instantly ashamed for everything that had happenend in the past ten minutes. Before I walked out that door, I hesitated, turned around once more.
"Are you sure?"
He growled, pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately. The kiss was far from anything one might describe as soft or loving; I could literally feel the passion and desire and it would be a lie if I said that this wouldn't turn me on.
For a hot second he let go of me. "You really should go now. I don't want to hurt you after all." "Believe me, I couldn't care less", I confessed and instantly blushed as I realized what I had just said.
He smiled against my lips and pulled me closer.

I would have done anything and everything right then and there. He only had to ask.
But he didn't.
He suddenly broke away from me and stumbled to the other side of the room. Somehow he seemed to fight with himself internally. "Get your amazing ass out of here." I couldn't suppress an unhappy sigh. "Whatever. I bet Mom's already waiting for me. You can come later if you want", I said with a wink and got out.

My heart was racing as I had left the room and had closed the door behind me. Lo'ak was staring right at me.
"What were you two doing in there?", he asked and acted serious. After he acknowledged how I looked - sweaty, blushed and red lips from all that kissing - he smiled. "I don't want any details, actually. I'm happy to have you back, bro."
He then hugged me as tightly as he dared to and lowered his gaze. "I'm really sorry." "And what exactly should you be sorry for?"
"For everything!", he shouted. "Nothing would have happened if I hadn't convinced all of you to help me with Payakan. Fuck, I thought you'd die because of me!" Tears were pooling in his eyes.
"Oh Lo'ak", i sighed and wrapped my arms around him once again. "You won't get rid of me that easily. It takes more than a tiny bullet to kill me. And please, don't worry about that anymore. None of it was your fault. It's okay and even my wound is healing well."
That was a lie, but right now he did not need to know the truth. Not when he was in that state of mind.
He nodded slowly. "You and Tsireya are great or so I've heard." A subject switch always worked, just like this time. He slapped me carefully on the back of my head and laughed. "We're going to talk about this eventually. But now you should go see mom and dad."
As I was making my way home, my smile vanished.
The pain spreading from my shoulder was unbearable.

[i am so sorry for not posting ; i was extremely busy with school and as you may know, I'll have my a levels next month already. its freaking me out and its so damn much stress]