Day 70

[spicy. beginning and end are marked in the text. enjoy]

Ao'nung

I had a crazy dream of Neteyam.

He was suddenly one of the sky people and I was an ikran. Together we were flying to other, us yet unknown clans. The na'vi were of some red-ish gray color and looked really fierce.
It was horrible.
And then they killed Neteyam.
Again and again I had to watch him die.
I just wanted to wake up, but the dream didn't seem to come to an end.

I wasn't really awake but I felt someone sitting down next to me, but I was still caught in that nightmare.
That someone touched my arm and whispered my name.
Finally I opened my eyes and couldn't suppress a happy scream.
Was I still dreaming or was that really my love? "Neteyam?"
He laughed and nodded. With tears in my eyes I pulled him into a tight hug. "Oh, my love. Eywa gave you back!" He pat my back softly. "You know I couldn't leave you." Sobbing I rested my head on his shoulder. I couldn't quite believe that I was holding him in my arms again. My heart was racing and I wish I didn't have to let go of him eventually. "Come here, my love." With a big smile he lay down next to me.
I still couldn't believe that I was holding him in my arms again. My heart was racing. I just wished I didn't have to let go of him eventually. "Come here, my love." I scooted over and he laid down next to me. He then proceeded to cuddle with me so closely that not a single leaf would've been able to fit in beween us. "Just relax. I'm here and I ain't going to leave you. Well, eventually, y'know, to eat and stuff." He laughed silently. Great Mother, how I loved to hear him laugh.

Beginning

We of course ended up making out shamelessly and my heart was almost incapable of coping with all that love and desire.
My body was desperately longing for him, for his touch. With my hands I started exploring every inch of his skin. He leaned in into my touch and smiled. I noticed him taking out my hairtie to play with ny hair. With a sigh I rolled onto my back and pulled him above me.
Pressed up against me he stopped kissing me; only to leave a trail of hot kisses and bites on my neck. He knew exactly that that drove me crazy.
I grabbed his neck and forced him ro stop and look at me. "Teyam, you really should not do that. At least until you're doing fine again." The words hurt, but I didn't want to hurt him by accident. "But I am doing fine!", he protested and just to stress that he moved his crotch against mine. Suppressing my moan was hard enough and I turned us around so I was kneeling over him. With one hand I held his arms above his head. He looked up to me with his beautiful big eyes and smiled. We once again kissed deeply.
Some time later I stopped and ignored his protests - they ended anyway as soon as I started kissing his neck and chest. He finally freed one hand (I have to admit, I let him do that just so he could touch me) and dug it into my hair. Like that he was easily able to push me further down, inch by inch.
Right before his V-line I came to a halt and let my unoccupied hand trail across the inner side of his thigh. "Ao'n, please, do something", he almost begged and sighed, clearly longing for more.
I sat up, let ho of him and took a closer look at his body. Of course I didn't want anything more than giving in, doing what he said, but he was so damn skinny and weak since he'd... well, died. It'd maybe just weaken him even more.
But he looked so unbelievably hot and was begging me to continue. With a smile he bit his lower lip seductively.
Fuck.
The last bit of self restraint broke as he looked at me like that, all willingly. "Ma'Eywa, forgive me", I mumbled quietly before beding down to kiss him hungrily.
He let his nails scratch across my back and I couldn't help but moan. "You like that, don't you, huh?", he murmured before making me lose my mind by kissing my neck.

During that he loosened our clothes and threw them to the floor - right in front of my sister. "Oh shit", she stuttered and I jumped. Then I pulled ny blanket over our naked bodys and hissed. "Get the fuck out!" She blushed and hurried to leave the room.
I rested my forehead against his and heard him laughing. "What's so funny about that?", I asked, somewhat confused. "It's just your face." He pulled me closer and kissed me again. Actually I had wanted to tell him that we should probably continue sometime else, but he didn't even seem to think about that.
His mouth once again found its way to my neck and my arms gave up again and again as he sucked on the sensitive skin. Smoothly he turned us around so I laid on my back and he sat on my hips. I wouldn't have been able to stay in that position any longer.
But now I had two free hands. I let them wander over his body except for the parts that usually are covered. Who knows how far he was willing to take this. Thats why I pretty much let him do what he felt comfortable with.
Sighing he tok my hand and put it right onto his dick.
Alright. He wanted this.
Without even a moment of hesitation I started jerking him off. It didn't take anything near 10 seconds until he rolled down and gave me more space. His eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted. I used this opportunity to make out with him.
Meanwhile, my hand didn't stop. Tey grabbed my thigh surprisingly fierce and I let him. I felt him get warmer and harder in my hand; his kisses were getting kind of sloppy.
Breathing heavily he let go of me and he pressed his hips up, desperate for relief.
I slowed down my movements, smiling down on him. He opened his eyes, clearly annoyed with me. "Fuck, don't do that shit right now", he growled. It didn't quite impress me, but while kissing his neck I did what he wanted.
Both of his hands were busy pulling my hair and to be honest, I was starting to get into this.
His breaths shortened and quickened and I tried making his orgasm as overwhelmingly good as possible.
Panting he pulled me closer and then stiffened as some warm drops landed on my face.

End

I waited for him ro relax and calm down before standing up to get a wipe. I cleaned my face and then cleaned the rest of his body.
"I'm sorry", he mumbled, his cheeks burning red. "Hey." I carefully forced him to look at me. "You don't have to apologize for anything. Why should you?" He looked away and gestured to everything I just wiped off. "You really shouldn't be embarrassed about any of this. It's perfectly normal." Slowly I was starting to think that he'd never laid hands on himself before, but that wouldn't be the best idea right now.
My fingers traced his jawline. "I mean, did you enjoy it?" He bit his bottom lip with a smile and nodded. I grinned and kissed him. "That's good, my love." "And... what avout you now?", he asked, hesitantly. "If you want to, you can definitely try whatever you want. Otherwise I'd suggest that we go have some breakfast."
He thought about it for a hot second before pulling me down and kissing me. That was all the answer I needed.

*

[hope you like it. and it's so weird writing this and not being a boy so don't be too harsh on me haha. but i can already smell drama coming soon...
and my finals are starting on wednesday so it may take a few days]