♦♠THREE♦♠

Hey readers!!!, I just wanted to let you know this book would be taken down from wattpad... You guys haven't been voting so....😪;

...... issa lie ooo abeg😂, how are we!?, I trust we're good!, HAPPY SUNDAY!, its 5th of February👀, wawu!😳......

Ghost readers abeg ooo, it takes less than a second to hit the vote button biko!.....

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend for life @EniolaBidemi you can check her book out Frenemies, by the way..... We both have a surprise for y'all in our next sequel!!!!!!💜💜✌oooops!, did i just say that!!!😳...
And @sheis__Debbie{Happy birthday❤🍻}

Let's dive in and Enjoy✌💜, Dinner is served😪😋.

★~★~★.        ★★★.         ★~★~★.  

" I'm sorry to ruin this but…… our parents just arrived"

Mateo and I broke the hug immediately and rushed out of my room together with Davida... I Dont even know what to feel honestly, maybe surprised that they came this early tho..

We were already by the tail of the stairs when the door opened to reveal Mr and Mrs ALAKIJA in their glory.
Mother dressed in a very baggy blue ankara trousers and a black singlet that showcased her cleavage covered with the same blue ankara long kimono jacket.., she looked like herself, OMOTOKE ALAKIJA, while dad PATRICK ALAKIJA wore a long white gown that most Hausa's commonly wear to pray.

And off course they came with their convoy, bodyguards filled our once quiet house and the press too...asking irrelevant questions, being the most famous in Africa it brought all these unnecessary attention, I mean people just came back from Australia for Christ's sake!!! so why all these fuss!!.

"Are you just going to stay there and look!" Mum said seemingly sweetly but i could sense an undertone there and that was when I realised Mateo and Davida had left my side and were now with them

"Welcome mum, Welcome dad" I said in the most plainest voice, void of any emotion as mum beckoned for me to come for a family hug..., I'm sure they were just doing this for the media cause I could see lights flashing from different angles... after that i went to the kitchen to order the maids to cook something for them.

"Kambili" I called the head chef as I stepped into the very big kitchen filled with cereals and many foodstuffs that could even last an average family of three or four for a whole year "could you make something nice for us to eat" I requested as the woman nodded and folded her hands behind her back as a sign of respect.

"Any specific requests ma'am?" She asked as she bowed her head still folding her hands.

"A local dish would be okay" I replied as I turned to leave cause we Dont want my parents eating English food, since that's what they'll have been stuffing themselves with.

I laid down on the big couch after the media had gone but there was some few bodyguards still lurking around tho then I turned on the TV and started watching Far from home all over again.

Still into the movie and eating my cornflakes cereal my phone suddenly beeped and vibrated.

BREAKING NEWS: THE ALAKIJA'S ARE ONCE AGAIN COMPLETE AS MRS OMOTOKE AND MR PATRICK ARE BACK FROM THEIR VACATION......

WTF!!, really!!!!?...... Like they literally just left some minutes ago!, its not up to 50 mins yet....wow!, just……whao!!
I clicked on it so I can read the remaining.