Ten: 😯...🏃..📞...🛣

Who can guess how this chapter would go??

😂take a loooong wide guess.
Dont reply me at the end of the chapter ooo, there are inline comments so use it....😎
ππ
}💞, enjoy!
↑________↓________↑_______↓______↑

My head was literally spinning, and all I could still see was darkness.

"they are not the spies, they are not the ones" the familiar voice said again to the other members.

"Mateo, Davida are you here" I whispered harshly when the kidnappers were speaking in hushed tones.

"yes..yes, don't worry we'll be fine" Mateo reassured us and if not for the situation that we were in I would have laughed, I mean we were all here trapped in the hands of Kidnappers or maybe serial killers or worse Ritualists and he's here assuring us that we'll be fine.

"You've been surrounded... surrender your leader and y'all go scot free" a loud voice shouted from outside and the people there hastily untied us and opened the blindfold from our faces and my eyes adjusted to the surroundings, It was a big uncompleted building and the insides was painted black with drawings of skulls and cross signs everywhere in red, then i saw something written in red on the wall Red Arrow 👹💀it was so scary that was when someone said.....

"The Fearless are here, we need to get out of here"

"hey guys, its me" I turned to look at the direction of the voice and I almost fell of from my seat in shock.

"Ge..Gerald?" Vida croaked out eventually, while 'teo and I just stared at him with brows raised.

"there's a way we can escape...follow me" he said as he brought out a small gun and cocked it....I was scared but didn't show it....I still had my reputation to protect meanwhile Vida shrieked upon sighting the gun tied with a red bandana.

"how do you expect us to jump this" I had to ask as I sighted a fence that had holes in it.

"I'll carry one of you girls and Mateo would carry another, put your legs in this holes and jump down, wait for me when you get down" he said as he passed instructions.

In the end Vida started crying and Mateo had to carry her and they jumped successfully, I took a deep breath and whispered shakily to Gerald "let's do this"

"Don't. You. Dare" a scary looking built guy said as I was about to climb Gerald's back with a black bandana wrapped tightly around his forehead and a cigarette in his other hand.

I moved back a little and he aimed the gun at me.
"Don't test me" he said and I moved back again carefully, he cocked the gun and shot the air then Gerald screamed at me, "Runnnn and don't stop"

Gerald pounced on the guy and the Guy's gun fell off then they started struggling for Gerald's gun "Runnnn" was all I heard before two shots went off, then I successfully jumped down and unfortunately for me I landed on a piece of broken bottle.

I groaned and cussed then I saw Vida shaking besides Mateo who lifted me up.

"oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God" Vida kept chanting as blood began to rush out of my leg.

"Fuckkkk" I cussed again as a sharp pain cut through my leg.

Mateo dipped his hands into his pockets and brought a paper as he struggled to type something on his phone.

"Dont worry Tilda you'll be fine" he kept chanting but Vida wasn't helping matters as she kept crying.

Two gunshots went off....!