Eight: 🙏🤐?

I hope you guys understand this story cause, some people are like they don't understand 💁, isn't it explanatory enough?? Lemme know guyzzz so I can try and adjust🚶💜

                      †∆∆∆†

Matilda?” Lois whispered softly to me in the class as she held her Lucky Racer blue pen tightly, whilst some others were planning to go to the hall for the announcement the school was about to make; off course about the Competition..

I decided to pretend we were cool and faked a warm smile that obviously didn't reach my eyes and turned to her, she immediately bowed her head and inhaled deeply.

“ummm...Tilda” she started still whispering softly as she bowed her head and in the process her long white hair falling to her face “I'm really sorry, I...I...Angus and I.... we....I... ” she stopped and sighed frustratedly as she lifted her head up and ran her perfectly manicured fingers through her hair “honestly we stopped that shit a long time ago but i...he..” she started stuttering again.

Then I chuckled, a very scary and eerie chuckle that seemed to freak her out cause she veered back and gripped her pen tighter as if that was her form of defence, I was still smiling as I moved closer to face her.

“There is nothing to worry about mi love, you did absolutely nothing wrong” I whispered as I smirked......satisfied at her horror-stricken face.

“Please Tilda, i..... Marcus...please....” she said as her face contorted into a worried expression “He really loves me and t..this is g..going t..t..to b...break h..him.........completely” she whispered the last part and looked away.

I challenged her as I moved even more closer to her till I invaded her personal space…… still smirking devilishly

“But do you love him” I asked as I kept on smirking at the obviously terrified Lois that looked like I was about to chop off her head

“y..yes”  she stuttered as she bowed her head again, still shivering.

“oh really” I faked a shocked and amused voice, then I lifted her chin up with my index fingers and hardened a glare at her as I moved even more closer till our foreheads were touching “then darling, you wouldn't like whats gonna hit you” I said as i smiled warmly at her then stood up and left, making sure to bang the door loudly.

As I stepped out I saw Davida trying to caution some junior students to stop running.

“on a single file as you all step in” she said in a thin firm voice that held authority and firmness, did I mention she's the school's head girl?!, well yea.

She then looked at me and that firm comportment faltered a bit as she gave me a small smile which I forcefully returned..

“uhh Matilda?” she said, more like whispered or asked as i turned to leave.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to face her, probably plastering the most #fakest smile in the planet.

“yes Vida?” I asked sweetly, still 'smiling'.

“Victory, handle your mates and lead them in an orderly manner into the hall” she ordered before turning to look at me.

“ok senior” the little chubby, dark girl with very black eyes said as she pleaded with her mates to follow her, and soon they were out of sight………i must commend her for that tho!

“umm i have a video I'd like to show you” she said as she brought out her latest Samsung phone shyly.

“o..okay?” I whispered not knowing what to expect.

“one....two....three” a voice in the video said as they did their warm ups...it was Davida's dance class video so I don't understand why she was showing me..

Patience Tilda…… patience

My mind scolded, then in the video I saw a girl that looks just like Davida struggling to do the warm ups.

I paused the video and looked up to her, confused then she said, “her name is Kendall Chioma Kenneth, we are in the same dance class and she may be a link to my biological parents”

Wawu!

umm,I cleared my throat and looked around “we....we cant talk about this in the school premises, let's talk when we get home, Mateo included” I said and she nodded and left.

Phew!

“Mummy please lets adopt her” Little Matilda said to her mum

Not now memories!, not now please!!.

                            A N
Guys!!! This has to be my SHORTEST chapter so far....
I hope you likey?!
Thoughts???, lemme know in the comments🙂🙏

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!!!

Vooooooottttteeee and SHAREEEEEEE, please!!!!

THANK YOU!

Byeeeee!💏❤💜