Eleven:🤕..📞..¿?

Hey Fams and future fans, how are y'all doing?!

Sorry I updated so soo lateee!, I wasn't in the mood for writing.....but I guess its better late than never!!!

.......comment where you're reading from😜

           ‡♦‡______‡♦‡_____‡♦‡

GERALD

Two shots went off...

Tilda cussing as she jumped.....

Body laying lifeless on the ground..

Stinging pain from my shoulder...

Sirens wailing...

Officers cuffing the rest of us....

We being pushed into the van....

Me seeing darkness as the stinging pain overwhelmed me...

"I heard my son was brought here....i want to see him" a voice I knew too well said to the police men hurriedly successfully jolting me from my thoughts.

“I'm sorry, you can't see him ma'am, he was arrested based on attempted murder charges and the station brought him to this hospital themselves” one the policemen explained dryly.

“But it was a form of self defence oga police” mum said as she tried to see reasons with the stubborn officer at the door of  my ward while she switched to a little ghetto accent.

Silence.

Silence.

And more silence........, until;

oga Policcccceee,you do well, you do well” She dragged still in that accent and I sensed fake humor in her tone, then the door opened a little and as she stepped into the my ward she halted a little in her steps.....

My face was badly injured and swollen..., bruises here and there, a huge bandage on my arm which was also wrapped around my head and was aching me so badly.

“Mum.....” I muttered weakly as I smiled warmly and cringed at my very frail and croaky voice.

“H..Hey son....” She said as she adjusted on the bed and craned her head to look at me better “How are you feeling now” she asked softly as she started bringing out things from her other big bag.

“Better than yesterday” I whispered very lowly and if not that she was close to me she wouldn't have heard.

She only humped and nodded in response cause she was busy placing the things she brought on the table beside my bed and after placing the fruits and foods she got for me carefully on the table she sat on the plastic chair beside the bed held one of my hands and squinted her eyes.

“What really happened son” she asked softly yet sternly with pleading eyes.

And as if hypnotized I told her everything.

Every single little thing.

Yes.

“Y..You...When?” she asked with mouth quivering as her hold on my arm dropped.

I gulped inaudibly and sighed then started...

“Evans, Tony and i were in a little group we called 'GET' when we entered Primary six” I said and paused when Mom gasped a little then continued.