Seven :💪

I literally just clicked on the ‘add new part’ with little to no ideas in my head....
Lemme see how far my brain can go without the story plot in my head……yes, I lost it😖

So forgive me if some things change.. I'm so sorry guyzz!
Get ready for some PDA!!!, eww right?!.

I Dont know the meaning of PDA though.*scratches head and looks away shyly*.

                    !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

I raised my head up when I heard some sounds all my blood drained completely when I saw the causes of the noise.

He was right there....Sucking her lips gently like as if this was his last chance to do so...

“f***Lois” Angus groaned into her lips as he continued licking, sucking, biting......

“Angus” she whispered as she put her hands on his neck and drew him closer..

Holy shit!!, since when has this been going onnnn!!?

Angus carried her from her thighs and she wrapped her legs around him....they did all that while still ki....no doing that nasty thing.

I can't believe this....my seemingly best friend and my ex boyfriend the ones I trusted so much!!, thank goodness I didn't tell them about my true self though

He then slid one of his hands into her school shirt and squeezed her b**** roughly as both of them groaned loudly.

N...no, this can't possibly be!

Lois suddenly stopped and came down, both of them a panting mess.

“we..” she cleared her throat as her voice sounded so hoarse “we need t..to stop this”

Angus only sighed as he sat down on the table directly in front of her and ran his hands multiple times through his hair

“stop making this so difficult will you” he said frustratedly as he cupped her face in his strong palms

They'll soon leave... They'll soon leave....

“i..i..i love Marcus, Angus.; i..i really do” she said as she bowed her head

“then stop this shit and stop being a two faced bitch!” a voice snapped and it took time before I realised it was me who spoke... Shit! I revealed myself...!

And suddenly two pairs of big doe eyes snapped at my side of the class- where I'd been hiding since- with horrified expressions on their faces.

“oh Lord...oh Lord...” Lois kept chanting as her chest rose and fell almost too quickly.

“F***!” Angus muttered continuously under his breath as he grabbed a chunk of his hair and shared a look with Lois who looked like she'd peed on her pants.

“Uhnn.. T..Tilda y..you s..s..s..” Lois tried to form a sentence as she became a stuttering mess.

“Tilda, we-”..

I saw red when HE tried to hold my hands.

“dont you FUCKING DAREEEEE!” I growled like a wounded lion and checked the time briefly, 6:45 it read……good, good.

I stood up gently as I slapped him with all the strength and venom and I felt a little satisfied as his face jerked with force to the other side......

“That is for fooling me all THIS WHILE” I stressed the last part and slapped him again making sure to let my pain, anger, sadness and bitterness flow through that slap. “and this is for making me shed my TEARS on a WORTHLESS ANIMAL LIKE YOU” I said as I stormed off not before glaring at a shrinking and shaking Lois...