|||Sixteen|||

Party scatter...

Whooooooooosh!, who is ready for some....................................... Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Meeee! 😍😍

Ps: IT'S GOING TO BE IN A THIRD PERSONS POV OKAY??

Let's dive in alreadyyyyyyy!.

                 ∅♪♪♪♪∅

🎵soso take my pain.....🎵

Was what was blasting through Tilda's speaker as she sat at the edge of her bed, crying.

at least they wouldn't dare break the door......

She took a long drag from her cigar again and coughed for the umpteenth time....she definitely wasn't going to get used to this.

You may be wondering how she got it?, well Flashback...

After school on Friday Matilda had gotten home and ran straight to lock her room door to cry her eyes out again..

Feeling the urge to let go of her pain she took a knife and stabbed her pillow multiple times...and she screamed and grabbed her newly braided braids and she felt strangely relieved.

They say old habits die hard, being a former addict she chatted Gerald up and he supplied her with the necessary after she pleaded and pleaded with him off course.

She sneaked out of her room and collected it from Gerald because she didn't want Vida or 'Teo to see her, seeing as they were banging on her door nonstop until they got tired and retired.

SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME?

THIS IS HOW LOW YOU CAN BE BECAUSE OF A BOY??

The voices came back to her in full force, nearly splitting her head into two as she took long drags again and again..... and off course choked.

Vida and Mateo suddenly barged in and Vida tucked the hairpin into her hair......they were stunned to say the least upon sighting Tilda's room.

Her room was a mess.

There was a pile of clothes on her bed, the whole room was just scattered!, her books that were once on her study table was on the floor...all her body lotions that were once laid neatly on her vanity table were also on the floor....there were cigar's on the floor too and vodka.

If they were stunned upon sighting her room they were stupefied upon sighting Tilda as they both did a double take at the girl still taking long drags without a care in the world, Vida coughed cause of the smoke from the cigar and eventually croaked out “T-Tilda?”

Mateo was disappointed, angry and filled with guilt to say the least.... He thought she had stopped all this but because of what he had known all this while and refused to tell her about Angus, she turned herself to this.

“You wanna drag?” Tilda asked as she laughed and threw her head back before gulping a full cup of vodka in seconds and groaned at the effect.

Mateo lost it.

“Tilda what is the meaning of this nuisance youre constituting, because of a boy that didn't even love you all this while” he fumed as he walked further into her room and took the bottle of vodka then slapped the Cigar off her hands.

Vida moved to help her pick her littered books and lotions.... And carefully arranged them neatly on their appropriate tables.

“Give that back!!!” Tilda asked as the voices kept coming.