Thirteen...¿??

Please I hope you all love this book, if you do...share to your IG, WhatsApp status and so on, okay!?

Thanks..

Ummm, Charity's picture is up in the media.

Enjoy!!

                      ††~††

i hope you can drive well” Mateo said to Charity for the one millionth time this morning.

Charity only rolled her eyes and patted his back.

“off course” she said to the sulking boy “common” she dragged and continued “don't be like this, it's not like I'm leaving forever....i can still come anytime, right?” she said as she smiled deeply.

“Yes..Yes” Mateo said too quickly that we all laughed.

“My gist partner, I'll miss you a lot oo, i hope we'll still talk ehh?” Aesha asked after releasing Vida from her bone crushing hug.

“off course off course, i had fun with you though you're a total vibe” Vida said as she smiled..

We said our goodbyes and as they were about leaving the Estate gate Aesha got down and said we should take group pictures...

She promised only two pictures but we should have known...

Oh we should have!

After about an hour or two of taking more than a hundred group pictures, they finally left and we didn't stop waving vigorously at them until they were out of sight.

I am just glad we exchanged numbers.

I checked my WhatsApp and i clicked on Aesha's recently added  status and saw a picture of us, the one we just snapped!!!

Then she posted herself fake crying..., I also saw some knitted stuffs she sold..

Wawu!.

“I really like her” Mateo said after a while of us standing outside the gate and just staring ahead.

“Aesha?” I asked as I faked innocence, and ignorance.

Off course I knew for sure that it was Charity.

“Aesha is beautiful, but Charity is sooo...” he trailed off and sighed as he shook his head “i just want to help her find herself...she's...., she's so unique there's just something about her that-”  he said with all seriousness and Vida and I just laughed and abruptly cut him short.

“who wouldn't know you like her, so you think I didn't see you and her yesterday in your room” I said as I remembered yesterday night... He and CC were playing games and just talking about nothing and everything.

Mateo just blushed and hid his face.

“He's now here telling us there's something about her” Vida said and we laughed again at the embarrassed boy who shook his head and walked back into the house very fast.

|\/|_____|\/|

So at the end we decided to go to church, and it was fun and inspiring...

Except for a boy that called himself the choir coordinator that wanted to piss me off by almost forcing and coercing me to sing in front of the teens church... I wonder what he was  expecting, that because the crowd was much I won't be able to stand my ground?.

Hell no!

I called him out in front of the whole Teens church and he was so embarrassed, he wasn't expecting it...I'm so sure of that.