Twelve:🤗....😑

Time to Guesss!!

Aesha's picture is up in the media!!😌

I hope we all loved the last chapter like I did!!?

Yes I read my chapter..

So how are we doing!? genuinely??

This chapter is dedicated to all those who vote... Clap clap clap for yourselves you guys are the best!!!😘.

Enjoy!😌💗...

|~|~|~|

TILDA......

Were you depressed, is that why you ran away??

Are these your friends??

Were you robbed??

Were you kidnapped??

Can you recognize your kidnappers??

How did you find your way back home??

Did they save you??

They went on and on and Uncle Donald had to address the crowd outside, while we all went inside to relax......

"i wonder where you guys ran off to" the beast yelled as he humped and banged the door loudly.

"wetin they do this one" Aesha muttered loudly as she gave him a once over.

"umm, guys lets go upstairs" Mateo said to our guests clearly disregarding him.

Dance monkey started playing from Teo's phone as an unknown number flashed on his screen.

He squinted his eyes and wrinkled his brows as he looked at his phone suspiciously as if contemplating whether to pick it or not; meanwhile the man just walked angrily to his room and banged the door very loudly.

"you should pick it oo, it might be important" CC said after a while..

Mateo looked at her and nodded as he picked his phone and placed it gently on his ear.

"Who's this" he simply said in a very cold tone to the caller.

"ohh...really?" he said after few seconds as his face expression changed from slight anger to confusion to realisation to happiness "yes....yes, off course you can......okay good bye.....yes we'll be expecting you....Thanks my guy" he said as he cut the call and sighed.

"who was that?" I asked as we all walked up the stairs to a spare room.

"oh, it was Gerald" he said as he looked at me and instantly I felt relieved.....

I thought he was dead

"me too" Teo responded and that was when I realised I voiced out my thoughts. "he said your phone has been recovered, and he's bringing it to the house" he added as he opened the door to the guest room Aesha and Charity would be sleeping.

Thank God!

"wow, your rooms are so big and beautiful" Charity commented as she smiled a warm smile which Mateo responded to by smiling too.

"Azinn, i called my dad and he said we can spend the night" Aesha said to Vida and they shared a smile whilst Charity squealed..

This is going to be a long night.

*****
"so i also got you some clothes that are tight for me, and I'm sure you'll love it, take this orange bag and this white and orange shoe too" Vida said to CC who was squealing already as she came downstairs, and I just smiled.