||Fifteen||

You ain't seeing me yet!!
ππ        ππ
   > 💘 <    MOOD!

    ||||||||||~||||||||||

“TILDA” he shouted again in the hallway and I walked even more faster.

“TILDA PLEASE HOLD UP” he shouted and started causing heads to turn to us.

“WILL YOU SHUT THE F**K UP MAN” 'Teo growled as he turned towards the idiot and shut him up, by this time the hallway was pin drop silent as everyone looked at us.

To say I was surprised that the news of our breakup wasn't out yet would be an understatement, cause the look of everyone's face was priceless..... Mateo was like the golden boy of our school, same as Angus who was part of the ballers so imagine that scene when out of the blues The golden boy shouts at the Baller for talking to his sister which was supposed to be his girlfriend...

“TILDA PLEASE LISTEN TO M....” he was pleading but I didn't even turn... I let 'Teo do the talking for me.

“SHE CLEARLY DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, SO GET LOST!!” Mateo said dangerously calmly as he clenched and unclenched his fists, but due to how silent the hallway was, his voice was still loud.

Because the hallway was very silent, Angus' soft sigh was audibly heard.

Everyone was confused..

Ahn ahn, what is his problem.

You wan marry your sister nii?

I've always known he had a problem.

Ode oshi.

But wait oo, there must be something he did na....abi.

Na true sha, reason am na.

Murmurs sparked up and soon it became very noisy as it was before-...

They knew they couldn't say that to his face.

-But that was cut short because Angus got on his knees and brought out a letter from his back pocket.

Ahh..this one serious oo...

Omoohhh..

Does he want to propose??, a very stupid girl cooed.

I muttered silently to him to stop this madness but he didn't even for the slightest bit  look fazed at all.

Angus!

Le sigh....

People had brought out their phones to start recording too....I knew this was going to be in the lips of everyone for today but luckily for me, tomorrow was the party so all would be forgotten.

Yes that's how it is in this school.... Do something trendy or whatever and it would be in the lips of the set, but another gist higher than that one, and your matter would be totally forgotten.

The Royalty's International!

All hail T•R•I

It took a hand that held me nervously to know that Vida was still there with me, with us.

Mateo dispersed the crowd immediately....

I don't know how but everyone always obeyed him, not only him tho.... They seemed to have this sort of respect towards us, the almighty ALAKIJA'S especially the teachers!