:Fourteen:

Please READ THE A/N AT THE END!!

The siblings picture is up in the media..

One question tho: Does Mateo and Tilda look alike??

Yassssss!, that's Mateeeoooooooo 😍😍

Get ready for a looooong ass chapter!!🎃🏃...

Its a lie oo, its the normal normal na...{if you noticed.....I've been writing short short chapters so that I won't bore you and so that it would be more interesting, it's all for the best yea??}∆

Yea!

• •
___ >>>>> mood!

♠♣♠♠♠♠♣♠
ANGUS

Being such a Jerk that I am, I haven't spoken to Tilda properly since that incidence.
............well I was about to but she saw Lois and I.... yunno what.

Everything is just sooo messed up!, and I'm actually very tired and frustrated.

And well, Tselane has caused a lot of commotion by her coming back and also her party that was rumored to be hosting a lot of teenage public figures....... that girl always gives us something to talk about.

She's coming for the party, this is the only opportunity you have to speak to her.

I don't know how many times I've read and re read this particular message.

She's going to be there!!

I have to go!.

"you have to go where" Aunt Chisom-my mum asked while peering at me and I only wondered how she was so comfortable exposing that much skin.

I looked away and gulped as I planned on how to present this well, I kept my eyes down and simply said......

"Tselane Gavor is back and she invited me to her party at her Estate"

Her eyes shone in excitement as she cupped her cheeks with her palms and squealed like a random teenage girl that got a lot of gifts on her birthday.

"You my boy, are one lucky guy....Tselane Gavor? Whao!.....go go go, when is the party" she asked as she smiled brightly.

"umm, this Saturday?" I more like asked cause i partly confused.

"Okay, okay... I'll follow you" She said as she squealed and blood drained from my head.

"No no no, Aunt Chisom please" I pleaded.

"Hey, you can act like i don't exist in that party...okay?" she said and continued like what she said was no big deal "No one has to know we're related, okay" she squeezed my cheeks and pinched my nose and went to sit on the huge sofa that consisted of many huge dolls and teddy bears....

Her favourite space.

"okay," I muttered as I went upstairs grudgingly.

Today is Wednesday... And no one from the Debate group has said anything, apparently everyone's focus is on Tselane's party, so maybe next week the group would be created.

Tselane hasn't even come to school since she came...but she's been cruising town with her boyfriend, Zain.

The power couple that made fans go 'God when!!'

Tilda...

Tilda...

Tilda!!

What have I done!!.