42. Glenn

2419 words

The last thing anyone would have thought of, was this.

============================================

"You're joking? You can't be serious! There's no way Tiggger would approve of this! He would never want this to happen!"

"He told me as long as they are not used as a punishment, I can use them any way I thought was best. And I think this would be a good use of a couple of them. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. You have a choice. Agree, or get out. You're choice."

============================================

Glenn's POV

I payed attention to what went on around me at all times. That's just something I do out of habit. And today what I saw was not normal. Tiggger, James, and two others kept carrying stuff from all around the school down to one room. Room 100. It was on the ground floor and it looked like it hasn't been used in a while. That made me really queries about what was happening in that room.

While everyone else was going to lunch, I decided to take a peek to see what was going on in that room. But what I saw was not that interesting at first. It looked like they were setting up a new nursery and playroom. The only odd thing about this new room was everything was a normal size. No overgrown cribs. No overgrown changing tables. Everything in this room looked like what you would use for actual babies. But this school was made to house Littles, not babies. Something else that was a little odd. Everything looked old. Not used and abused stuff. Stuff that you might find second hand. No. It all looked brand new, just old. Stuff that I might have used when I was a baby. Stuff that was even older then I was. Stuff from the 1900's maybe the early 2000's.

With the quick glance I was able to take, I was able to see things like Care Bears. Not only that, but stuff like Paw Patrol and Scooby Doo. My Little Pony right alongside Power Puff Girls, and Lion King stuff. It looked like a boy's room and a girl's room exploded in one place. And now I was really wanting to know, what the heck they were up to. This couldn't be just for Tiggger and Rio, could it? Well there was Cat too. But a place this big for just those three? There's was no way. This place was set up with 10 different cribs and changing tables.

But that's all I could see before I heard footsteps walking down the hall and thought it was time for me to get out of here. Quickly I closed the door and ran the opposite direction I heard the steps coming from. I rounded a corner and ran right in to the head mistress. "So, did you get a good look inside that room?" I knew I was busted and there was no way around it. I didn't answer her, I asked her my own question instead. "Well if you want to know what that room is all about, come with me. You will be taking part in what's going on in there tomorrow anyway."

Two flights of stares later with me trying to get answers. But she said nothing except for me to come along like I was just one of her students. We both knew I wasn't "just another student" here. I was and am a king of the dragons. But I did say I wanted to be treated like the other students while I was here. Maybe this is just her way of asserting herself. I am a Dragon (or man) of my word after all.

We eventually made it to her office and she pointed to a chair and told me to "Have a seat". She didn't tell me to sit like I was some sort of dog, so that was a good sigh I thought. But what she showed me next surprised me. It was a printout about some sort of new voluntary class that was going to be starting the next morning.

============================================

From; The head mistress's office
To; All students and teachers

Tomorrow morning we will be offering a new class to those who wish to participate. This is not a mandatory class. This class will be offered to all students and teachers. Each class will last one week and all other classes will be put on hold while taking this class. There is a limited amount of space for this class as to not interfere with the rest of the school. This class will be called, "Knowing your Small Side". There will be a lot of homework with this class. So be prepared.