Chapter 6: CHILLLLLLD

After getting changed, I headed downstairs for a ride to the "training grounds".

A relatively large APC waited, revving idly and wasting a shitton of diesel in the process. It appears no one taught G&K about fuel efficiency.

It appears to have gone through its fair share of tears and scratches, but otherwise seemed relatively unscathed.

I folded the stock of my G36 before getting in, careful to not dirty my maid outfit. Not that I like anything about the uniform I have; I'm just saving myself from the absolute shitshow of trying to wash it.

I still think the uniform is ridiculous.

Getting in, the driver mumbled something about it being a long ride.

I didn't believe him.

I should've believed him.

The ride was painfully long. Agonisingly long.

The APC had nowhere close to fully functioning suspension, and when coupled with uneven, pothole filled roads, made it a bumpy and infuriating ride.

[G36]: "Hey, drive this fucking car straight, will you, please..?"

All I got in response was a nonchalant shrug and a deep chuckle. It was clear that he didn't take my request seriously. Not like he could do anything about it anyways.

Eventually, the driver pulled up at a base that, while not grandiose, was quite sizable.

I thought it was my destination.

I was wrong.

As soon as he stopped the vehicle, a stream of unique T-Dolls poured out of the base and made their way toward the APC. Each one of them carried distinct guns and wore their own unique uniforms. It was an interesting sight, to say the least.

They boarded the APC eventually, filling every single seat. They chattered quietly amongst themselves and exchanged nods.

[???]: "Hey!"

A voice whispered loudly.

I turned to see a young girl entering the vehicle with a thump, tossing a ridiculous looking PDW onto the seat next to her.

It appears no one taught G&K about gun safety either.

Hmm...

I stole a couple more glances at her. She was pretty short. She had childish features.

And then it hit me.

This person was a fucking child.

A FUCKING CHILD!

Who decided this was a good idea? Not gonna lie I feel like the designer of that T-doll had some kinky shit in mind.

[C-MS]: "Could you at least say hello back!"

Her voice pulled me from this particular train of thought.

[G36]: "Ah, right sorry, sorry, uh, hello."

[C-MS]: "You were wondering why I was a child right?"

Her tone was weirdly smug.

[G36]: "Um, yeah."

I was honest.

[C-MS]: "Just know that I am way more powerful than you! You are nothing but a bottom feeder compared to me LMFAO! TAKE THE L! GO KILL YOURSELF."

She says all while pouting.

...what the fuck? Such a bad attitude. Who taught this poor soul all of this shit?

[C-MS]: "Now give me that bottle of water, maid! I'm thirsty."

I handed her the bottle of water I carried. She snatched it from my hand, chugging down half of it immediately.

[C-MS]: "No thanks."

The ride remains mostly silent. Only occasionally broken C-MS and her snide comments.

Insufferable little shit.