Chapter 17: Sometimes, the only thing to quench starvation is...

I walked around headquarters, touring it once more.

However this time I was not half dead.

The city around the headquarters was nice.

I think it was in a hub which protected the environment from fallout and terrorists or whatever shit that happened in this world.

I planned to explore.

However, I was interrupted.

This time by my echelon.

[Mosin Nagant]: "You fucking bastard! You get free leave but we forced to do marksmanship training? Blyat! Bullshit! You also give us 3k word essay, and we have no food because of our stupid debt! Our paycheck was stolen!"

She says with passionate anger as she dragged me back into HQ.

Mosin was only stopped by the combined force of 9A-91, C-MS and AK-74.

[G36]: "My bad! I didn't know that she was going to give an essay! Listen, if it makes you feel any better she also assigned it to me. I'll make it up for you ok? I'll buy you lunch."

The lunch was an empty promise.

I'm also poor asf.

[C-MS]: "Actually yes, I do want that, please."

Hell.

[G36]: "Oh, ok. Where is the cafeteria."

I could only bluff my way out of this.

C-MS gestured to my right.

I followed my echelon into the academy's cafeteria. It was like a food district in my world.

Once more, a white backdrop, with piles of seats and desks lined in rows. Food stalls surrounded the dining area.

C-MS looked around the place, and I swear to god, she literally had fucking sparkles in her eyes.

[C-MS]: "OOOOO, THAT FRIED RICE PLACE LOOKS COOL, OH THE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER LOOKS AMAZING, I WANT TO EAT THE GRILLED MONKEY DI-"

C-MS.exe has stopped responding.

[C-MS]: "Ew, okay. Maybe not grilled monkey dick."

As I've said, the restaurant business here is pretty oversaturated.

[Mosin Nagant]: "You fucking backwards thinking kiddo! We have no money! We can only afford the grilled monkey dick!"

[C-MS]: "BUT ITS FUCKING MONKEY DICK, IM A FUCKING CHILD, THIS IS PEDOPHILIA, IM CALLING THE POLICE!"

"..."

"WAIT I AM THE FUCKING POLICE. KINDA."

[Mosin Nagant]: "LISTEN CHILD, TIMES ARE TOUGH, OK? IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS STALINGRAD. WE HAVE TO GET THROUGH IT TOGETHER. IF IT WAS ALLOWED IN HERE IT WOULDN'T KILL US AT LEAST."

[C-MS]: "LISTEN. IT'S A FUCKING DICK. THIS IS INHUMANE FOOD! DO YOU NOT HEAR YOURSELF?!"

[QBZ-95]: "哎呀不要说话了,好吵啊你们几个。" (Bruh can you stop arguing, you're like kinda noisy)

[QBZ-95]: "笑死人了,像小孩一样在这比逼逼。我给你们买饭吧,希望能解决这问题。"(LMAO, just like a bunch of immature kids fucking screaming at the top of their lungs. I'll buy lunch for you, if that solves the problem.)

Ah, she's nice.

I only understood the last second half of the sentence, since she mumbled a bit initially.

But she won't use mean language, right?

Right...

[QBZ-95]: "What do you want"