A Valentine's Day Gift? (🍋kinda)

My dear comrades, we have reached 1K!

So here's our quickest attempt at a one shot.

This story has nothing to do with our current storyline

_____

Joyous chatter filled the air, as the echelons and personnel of sector 09 gathered themselves together within Springfield's cafe, celebrating their recent victory against Sangvis Ferri, coupled with the special occasion of Valentine's.

Heart-shaped confetti and balloons were set up, forming a salvo of bright colours which contrasted strongly against the prefabricated walls from G&K.

Since it was a rather special occasion, many opted to dress up, even those with a stricter uniform code.

G36, not wanting to be the odd one out, had ditched her maid dress, which she "wore with pride".

Quite a rare sight, actually.

She'd always have a bias towards professionalism.

Meaning her white, bride's outfit, was definitely a sight to behold.

Instead of the usual maid uniform and her signature frilly headband, she was wearing a grandiose dress instead.

It was no ordinary dress, though, and nothing near eccentric as her usual taste in fashion.

A barely palpable veil floated against the light breeze, softening her piercing, blue eyes and occasionally revealing the cornflowers tucked in her hair. The low cut dress showcased G36's striking cleavage, and revealed her surprisingly plump breasts. Below her waist was a circular and flown skirt, sweeping the floor with each turn of her gracious body and occasionally revealing her simple, white heels.

The maid moved through the corridor, many eyes beholding her. Every step she took, gazes followed.

Even though 36 was indeed acting gracefully, she was walking to a place that was the most unholy: The bar.

This is because, today, they would be selling top tier, premium German beer, for cheap!

Mind you, G36 was fucking broke before her paychecks came flowing in.

At the mini bar, the more mischievous and wild bunch gambled on their wages, getting more and more wild as the shots of alcohol consumed stacked up. Everyone was happy: the winners, losers, sadists and masochists all had some takeaway.

What G36 saw though, was that the dolls, specifically MDR and SOPMOD, had created a mess.

There were fucking spills everywhere.

She was fucking furious, all of that precious beer, gone, blown to BITS!

FUCK!

G36 stormed to both of them, and aggressively muttered a long string of German swat words they'd never heard before!

"Spasti! Scheißekopf! How dare you waste all of that good beer!" She screamed in fury.

A panicked look flashed through both the girls' faces as they realised what shit they had gotten into.

"Oh shit, it's G36! She's out for blood! FUCKING RUN!"

G36 pulled out her gun.

Bear in mind she wasn't even drunk yet.

Before she could do anything though, firm hands rested on her shoulders.

Oh, the commander.

His brown pupils locked with her blue.