chapter 35

.
Ayesha's pov
.

Things are getting better now, Alhamdulillah. Slowly everything is becoming ok, but the only thing that keeps me restless my parents are still upset with me, it's been two months since the wedding, whole two months passed but they have not contacted me and when I try to contact mumma, she won't answer.

"What is wrong with you beta? Why are you not eating anything?" The chain of my thoughts broke with a voice. I looked up and found maa smiling down at me.

All of us were sitting on the dining table eating breakfast. Ever since she found out the truth behind the marriage. She has been so nice with me.

Her love for me has been a big support, by now everyone has accepted me, since I mostly stay at home only, my evening tea is always with maa, paa, dadi and dada ji. Some times Reem also stays, but honestly staying at home is pretty boring, I'm not used to it

Maa took out some more poha in my plate and poured me another glass of juice

"That's a lot. I can't eat so much" I shook my head

"Chup chap mooh band kar ke Khao (Close your mouth and eat quietly)" maa glared at me

"Maa how will she eat if she closes her mouth?" Reem laughed

"Like this!" Maa said and put a small piece of toast in her mouth, I laughed

When dadi and maa found out the truth, they insisted to go to Chandigarh and talk with my parents, but I refused. If they find out the truth now they will be devastated, mumma has said so much to me, that she won't be able to take the truth.

Maa has not been talking to Athar, she says he has put a question mark to her upbringing so she will never forgive him.

I know it's quite mean but I feel really satisfied seeing her coldness towards him, he should know how it feels when your own mother turns her back at you.

"I am going now! I have an exam from 11:30 am" Reem stood up

"There's still a lot of time, finish your food first" dadi said, Reem groaned, but quickly ate her food, then she bid goodbye and left.

One after the other everyone left, Reem and Hayat are really busy with their exams these days, I just sit idle the whole time, i don't feel like talking to Mr Khan, otherwise I would have asked for my degree, so that I can start a job.

After breakfast I returned to my room, Mr Khan was standing in front of the mirror getting ready. I was playing games on my phone, why have I became stay-at-home types, there's nothing wrong with that, but it's not just my cup of tea

"I'm going now" he said, I didn't even acknowledge it, I just stayed focused on my phone. He sighed and left.

I threw my phone on the bed, what the hell! I don't want to stay at home all day, it's irritating me.

I got up and went to the washroom, I took a bath and changed into a suit. I will not forgive you Mr Khan, what have you made my life into!

My phone rang, I walked towards the bed to answer it, it was sufiyan's call. I was reluctant to answer it

We have met a couple of times since we became friends again, but I don't want to give him any false hope, he has clearly told about his feelings to me, if I continue meeting him then how will he move forward in life.

The phone rang again, I heaved a sigh and answered it

"Hello" I said

"What took you so long to answer princess?"