chapter 71

Five years later

.
Athar's POV
.

I stopped the car outside the house and honked twice, I knew it would let her know that I have arrived, I always do it purposely everyday.

I got outside the car and walked towards the house. I missed her more than usual today, all I want right now is to hold her in my arms and kiss her cheeks.

When I entered the house I saw her running towards me, and the tiredness of all day disappeared, I dropped on my knees and opened my arms widely and she walked straight to them.

"Papa" her melodious voice brought peace to my heart.

She was my walking peace, my four year old daughter, Ayra.

"Yes papa's princess" I stood up while holding her in my arms.

"What is this Ayra, I have told you so many times that you should always say Salam to papa when he returns" Ayesha scolded princess, I did not like it, but I can't say anything to Ayesha also.

"Assalamualaikum baby! And relax, she is just a child, she will learn" I leaned down and kissed Ayesha's forehead.

"Papa let's go to the living room, I will show you something" my doll shook my arm, she jumped down from my arms and ran towards the living room.

"Careful princess" I was going after her, but stopped when Ayesha called me.

"Athar"

"Hmm?" I asked

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked, I frowned at her

"What?" I asked, she shook her head and bent down to pick up my three year old son, Aris.

"He needs your love and affection too, why do you always ignore him?" She asked

"Don't be crazy, why will I ignore him" I took him from Ayesha and hugged him tightly, he laughed

"Wassup rockstar" I kissed his cheeks.

"Papaaaa" princess shouted

"I'm coming" I said and walked towards the living room while holding Aris in my arms.

"Assalamualaikum" I said to dadi, maa and papa. They all answered immediately, "where is dada ji?" I asked

"He has just gone in the room, he was feeling tired" dadi said

"Is he ok?" I asked worriedly

"Yeah alhamdulillah"

"Papa please don't talk to anyone, just talk to me, and put Aris down, I don't like it when you hold anyone else other than me" princess put her hands on her hips and said angrily.

I quickly put Aris down, he ran towards Ayesha while crying. She looked at me angrily.

A maid came with a tray to give me water, before I could take it my princess shouted

"I will give water to papa" she said, the maid quickly moved back, nobody had the courage to upset the princess of the house.

I sat on the sofa next to her, she gave me the glass of water and I finished it in one gulp.

"I will call Reem and find out when they are coming, we will have dinner then" maa said

"I already spoke with Reem, jeeju will go to pick them up, they will have dinner there only" Ayesha said

"Where have they gone?" I asked

"To dad's house, he was so upset with me for not coming, even I wanted to go, but your daughter was not in the mood" she glared at my princess