chapter 55

.
Ayesha's pov
.

I sucked in a sharp breath trying to calm my racing heart.

"I want you to marry someone else and divorce me" my own words rang in my ears and it shook my world.

No no no.. he can't do it, he can never do it with me

But then what else can I think of seeing him coming after a month, that too walking in hand in hand with a girl.

Momentarily the world stopped spinning, their happy faces looked venom dipped, I couldn't look at them for long. I took a step back.

Has he been with her all this while?

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a loud shriek.

"Emmaaa" Hayat shouted and ran past me to that girl. Does she know her?

"Oh my God! Hayat" the girl hugged her lovingly.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Hayat said looking at her in disbelief

"Surprise?" The girl frowned and then looked at Mr khan, "you did not tell anyone?" She hit his arm, I clenched my fist. He just shrugged

"I will deal with you later." she narrowed her eyes at him, my heart burnt looking at her frankness towards him

"Are you going to meet us also or keep fighting with Athar?" Dadi asked the girl, she grinned ear to ear looking at her.

I did not like how dadi opened her arms wide for her, she met dadi so lovingly, then she hugged maa.

Yeh hai kaun (Who is she?)

I turned to look at Mr khan, his gaze was stuck at that witch, some strange feeling clutched my heart.

Is he really the same guy who was ready to do anything to prove his love for me, look at him now.

"Come meet Athar's wife" dadi made her stand in front of me, "this is Ayesha, and beta, this is Emma, Athar's friend" dadi introduced us finally.

"Hi" she extended her hand in front of me, half heartedly I shook hands with her.

She gasped looking behind me.

"Heyyy! You are Reem, right?" She said excitedly.

"Yeah!!" Reem smiled, Emma enthusiastically hugged her

"I have seen your pictures, you are definitely more pretty in person, Izhaan is so lucky." She pinched Reem's cheek, "where is he by the way?" She looked around

"He is busy with some work" Reem replied

"Work?" She rolled her eyes, "this is so bad Athar, why you didn't tell everyone that I'm coming?" She hit her shoulder against Mr Khan's.

Goddd!! This girl is so painful in the eyes

"Come beta I will get dinner served" dadi said to Mr Khan, he glared at Emma, she laughed sheepishly

"Dadi this girl has made me roam around Delhi in a few hours. We had dinner also" he replied, I frowned at him

"You were with her?" Dadi asked Mr khan.

"Yes dadi, my flight landed at Delhi airport at 2 o'clock, Athar was already there to receive me, we were together since then" she said leaning on Mr Khan.

I glared at him angrily, so while I was waiting for him to return home he was busy having a gala time with her.

She was standing too close to Mr Khan and nobody seemed to mind it. I couldn't watch it anymore, so I left.