chapter 41

.
Athar's POV
.

I was really trying very hard to be a better person for Ayesha. The whole day, I kept on messaging her about my whereabouts, and kept telling her that I was missing her and waiting to return home to her. She didn't reply even for a single message, but I didn't give up.

It was way past midnight when I returned home, I had to go to a party, it was so tiring. I went straight to my room, I startled when I opened the door

Reem was sleeping in the sitting position on the bed, while Izhaan was lying down holding her hand, he was also fast asleep.

Why is she here? What should I do now? Should I wake him up? I was about to call Izhaan but stopped, if Reem wakes up she would feel embarrassed, I don't want her to feel awkward.

Without making any sound, I went into the closet to take my clothes, I took them and went to Izhaan's room.

All the lights were still on, and Ayesha was sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Should I go to sleep in the guest room? No no if anyone sees me there, we'll be in problem. What should I do? I can't just go and sleep next to Ayesha, it won't look good.

My eyes fell on the couch there, I went to the washroom, I did my night routine, changed my suit and then returned to the room.

I laid on the couch, it was so uncomfortable, my legs were hanging, I tried hard to fall asleep, but couldn't because of its small size.

After a long while of trying to adjust, I concluded that I can't fit on it, I sighed deeply and sat up straight.

I looked around and decided that sleeping on the bed is the only sane option for me, so I got up and laid on the empty side, leaving space between us, my back was at her

"So much better" I mumbled to myself.

I closed my eyes and was about to just fall asleep when I felt something on my thigh, my eyes snapped open, I raised my head and looked down, Ayesha's leg was on me. I turned to look at her, she was asleep.

I removed her leg and closed my eyes to sleep. Hardly anytime passed when her leg was on me again. I shook my head.

What is she doing? I turned around to face her and removed her leg.

I looked at her face, she looked so peaceful. She was so innocent like an angel. My fingers itched to touch her supple skin.

I controlled myself and laid straight, sleep was long gone from my eyes, my heart was overflowing with desires, I was staring at the ceiling, I took a deep breath to calm my racing heartbeat

I closed my eyes, but opened them back when Ayesha's arm came over my chest. In her sleep she came near me, I got up on my elbows to put her back.

I was putting her back, but she turned on my side and put her head on my arm. I tried to free my arm, but couldn't do it.

I sighed and gave up, I laid down on my back, she immediately came closer to me. She put her head on my shoulder, her arm was on my chest and leg was on my stomach, I smiled looking at her, such a child.

Wait! Does she sleep like this with Reem?

I turned my side to her and gathered her in my arms, she snuggled closer to me. My heart was bursting with delight. It was the first time we were cuddling, and now I can say nothing can be more soothing than sleeping with the one you love while holding each other in your arms, I didn't realise when I fell asleep.

Knock knock knock

My slumber broke when I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened my eyes, raised my head and looked around, there was no noise