chapter 2:The dream ✨

It was a cold rainy night. I was at my parents anniversary party. My dads and stepmother's to be precise. The party was held at my dad's mansion. For some reason my stepmom didn't like me. So I guess we could say my life is kind of like a cinderella story without the Prince charming.

At some point during the party I decided to take a walk for a little while. Then Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my right shoulder. I turned but no one was there. With fear in me, I started to run and run and run till I couldn't any more. I was all alone under the rain in what seemed like a deserted area. Then Suddenly, I began to hear footsteps "tud TUD TUD" they became louder and louder.
I turned and realised I was being followed. "Mira mira" I heard a faint voice calling my name. I woke up."It was all a dream" I said while laughing
°My dreams usually come true but I hope this doesn't° Mira thought
"Mira" my stepmother called again
"yes" I answered
"Aren't you getting ready for the party
"What party"
"Oh your father didn't tell you. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up and we decided to have a party today"
" Why today"
"Well we are going on a trip on the real anniversary date ". "start getting dressed now and don't wear one of those cheap dresses you own"
~Mira's stepmother left the room~
A thought came up in my head as she left°I guess I didn't have that nightmare for nothing°

3rd person pov
Mira got up from the bed, while sighing, and looking for things to wear.
~At 20:00pm, the party began. During the party, Rya(miras stepmother) walked up to her and said,
"Mira, what are you wearing. You are just an embarrassment to the Tassets (her family name)"there are a lot of important people here but...
~Miras father,Jack, walks in on their conversation
Rya immediately changes her tone to that of a nice person...
"What are you two ladies talking about"Jack asks.
"Nothing much darling" with a bright smile on her face she said.
"Uh...darling I think one of your friends  wanted to speak to the both of us"
°another lie for another day ° Mira thought as her parents walked away

In frustration she decided to go for a walk, and the rain began to fall. She soon got a feeling of deja vu as she was walking and realised it was probably because of the dream.  she had but ignored the feeling and kept on walking.

Suddenly, she heard the same footsteps from the dream, "tud TUD TUD" getting louder and louder. This time she decided not to run but turned around and stood still. She tried as much as possible to hold in all her fears as she stood there.
As she waited, a man came out of the shadows and close to her saying, with a smirk on his face,"hello miss Mira". Mira looked into his eyes as thunder struck.

-----comment, share and like💕❤.
I hope you enjoy the story.
Please comment about your views on this book👍🥰