Chapter 5:The first time we met

*Meanwhile at Leo's house*
      Leo's secretary and Leo were at his house.

      Sam(Leo's secretary) kept on pacing around the living room. 

"Isn't she coming, I sent her the message like 2 hours ago and she isn't here yet"

"Calmdown.  She is going to come.  She has no other choice to be honest" Leo said in a calm voice.

"Why does it have to be her"

"Her, what??"

"Leo, tell me the truth.  You are not the kind of guy who has this much interest in girls, it usually the other way around."

"She probably doesn't remember though."  Leo said.

"Remember what?" Sam asked in curiosity.

         *flashback*
~One year ago

    Leo walked into a bar to clear his head.  As he walked further, he saw a lady drinking she has clearly been drinking her self to stupor.  If she can't handle it why is she drinking he thought

As he was passing by her, she spilt her drink on him.
  The drunk girl started to shout and say all sorts of insults to him.
           She thought he stole her drink.

"Hey mister! You scum...bag, return my drink before I seperate you..r head fro...m your neck, you pathetic  thief. I already have a lot on my plate an....d you just had to sh...ow me your stupid face. I a..m sur...e you aren't married cause jerks like you, who have no respect for women don't deserve to be married."Mira said in a drunken manner.

   Leo looked at her in anger and confusion as she said those things to him.  He couldn't even utter a word.  Sam looked around and noticed that they were being recorded, so he signalled Leo and they left.

   They were on their way to Leo's mom's place.

      *At his mum's house*
"Mum, I'm here."  Leo said

"Leo" she said

"Hi Mrs Argent", Sam said.

"Leo did you see the video about you", she said calmly. 
Immediately, he knew that it was a silence before storm.

"Oh that, I took care of it.  Plus not many people saw it.  "Leo said

It's not about the fact that people saw it or not.  She shouted.  "It's about what she said.  She said the truth Leo and you can't deny that.  Leo, you can't keep avoiding females.  Just tell me, when you are going to get yourself a wife"

"Mum.........." Leo said but was interrupted by his mother.
"Leo, I can't keep living like this.  Since your father died, you have been the only one with me.  Do you want me to die without seeing my grandchildren?"

"Please Mum, don't talk like that"

"If you don't want me to talk like that, then get yourself a wife"

       She says as she storms out angrily.
Sam said to Leo, "so what are we going to do.  Your mum is clearly angry."

"Find that girl and every thing about her.  This is all her fault.  She'll have to pay for it"Leo said in an annoyed tone.
"But we don't know anythingabouther not even her name and the only thing that could have been of help which is that video was taken down."

"I don't care you have to find her at all costs"

"Alright i'll go back to the bar first to get more information"

         *End of flashback *
Sam looks in disbelief.  Apparently he didn't find anything about her."don't tell me she's that girl.  And if she is how did you find her."

      "Of course she is the girl.  I have my ways as to how I found her.  But that's not important now.  I have to get her to marry Me." He says with a smirk on his face.

*Ding dong dong Ding dong Ding Ding dong*

"that might be her, I'll get the door"sam said and Leo followed.

The door was opened by sam

"You came" Leo said

Is Leo really going to get married to Mira?.......
🥰🥰
And who was at the door??

      Comment, like, vote and enjoy the story.  Love you all🥰❤❤