chapter 1: About Mira

Mira Tasset the daughter of the CEO of Tasset industries ,Jack Tasset, a 24 year old woman who feels left out in her family tries to search for every piece of happiness in her life but always fails to find any.

Her mother, Mary, died when Mira was just 22 years old.  Ever since her mother died she had never been the same again.  She had one friend, Tara Jackson, who always stood by her side.  Mira always blamed herself for her mothers death.

~ 2 years ago ~
      ~At Mira's House
Her mom and dad had an argument, again, and Mira was fed up of their nagging.  She would normally go somewhere far away once her parents started their fights but this time it was different. She acted like nothing had happened. 

      She thought to herself °it's probably just another useless argument °

     She would try to stop the arguments in the past but it was of no use.  In the middle of the argument, her father stormed out, leaving Mary in the bedroom. 

Soon after Mira heard a loud scream.  She quickly ran to her mom's room and found her cold body lying on the floor.  She didn't know what to do and her dad wasn't around to help.  She tried to lift her mom up but her hands were shaking as she was terrified.  She then proceeded to call 911 and her mom was taken to the hospital.

      ~At the hospital

"She has a very rare disease which doesn't have a cure.  she is dieing slowly and there's nothing we can do to help her.  I'm afraid she has one week left to live.  I'm so sorry" the doctor said.

      Mira began to cry"only if I had known.  I would have loved her more and spent more time with her" she thought to herself.

     She tried to call her father but he didn't pick up the phone.  She left so many messages but he didn't reply.  Her mother only had few days left to live and Mira didn't know what to do.  She loved her mother dearly even if she didn't express her love.

At that point Mira started to hate her father because he wasn't even there to witness her mother's death.  She may have blamed herself for the death of her mother but she blamed her father more.  She became very distant towards her father and her social life became worse day by day.  The only person that was there for her was Tara.

      After one year of her mothers death, Jack decided to get married to Rya.  Mira hated him more for this.  He was blinded by what he thought was love from Rya.  She only married him for his money.  He neglected his only daughter, claiming that he loves her.  Mira found her father selfish.  And to top it all Rya hated Mira and often treated her badly.  Her father knew of this but chose to ignore it.

      From then on Mira became introverted and didn't care about anything.  All she needed  was happiness but she couldn't find it.

comment, share and vote💕❤.
I hope you enjoy the story.
Please comment about your views on this book👍🥰