Chapter 15: 'she hit me'

****
I'm home now.  I had my bath and changed into comfortable clothes.   My bed feels so nice right now.  I was getting ready for my 'evening nap' when I got a call from .......

Leo

      I was too startled to answer, so it ended without me picking it. After a shirt while, I called back and he picked almost immediately.

"Hello"

"Did you pick a dress" no hi or good morning?

"Yes I did "

" Great.  you're meeting up with me tomorrow, so wake up early.  I'll pick you up by 8 am "

"Um......" I tried to say something but he cut the call
If not that I don't want to marry Malcom, I would not have to go through this.  Ugh, I just want to be happy and stress free for once, please!!
Like I said, I guess I'll sleep my worries away.

****
      The alarm I set yesterday
I realized I shouldn't have set it.  'cause it's so freaking annoying.
     I guess We'll skip some parts.  Anyways, I'm ready now and it's 7.40am. I wore a deep blue shirt, a black skirt and white sneakers.  Don't forget my favorite bag.  My little cute white bag.

      I waited for a little while and finally I heard his cars sound. So i ran downstairs, literally.  He called me probably to tell me he was here.
"I'm on my way out" I told him before cutting the call.  I was walking towards the door but a voice stopped me.

"Where to?" My step-mother said.

"Nowhere, and it's non of your business" I was about to move, but she came in front of me.

"Do you think he loves you" No I don't
"Of course he doesn't. He's probably just using you"

"The same way you're using my father? " What I said must've hurt her ego, 'cause she slapped me.
I wish I could hit her back, but I hate having problems with my father.  So guess what, I just walked out on her.  Be the bigger person.  Right?

My cheek hurts and it's probably red right now.  I'm so annoyed. 
I got out and saw Leo by his car.  Was he Waiting?  He hates that.

      "What took you so long?" He looked angry

"Nothing.  I was busy" I kept my head down while talking to him.  He must have noticed that.

"Raise your head" I didn't respond
He lifted his hand to my chin and pulled my face up.

"Who did this?" He said looking at my red cheek.

"It's nothing I'm fine" I guess he ignored me or didn't hear me.
'cause now he's walking to my front door.  I tried to stop him but what's the use, he didn't respond.  So, I followed behind him.
He got to the door and twisted the knob.

We entered and saw Rya at the dinning table.  When their eyes met, her expression changed to a cheerful one. She's so fake. Visible disgust😒 I was hiding behind Leo's frame and I must say, he looks sexy from here.
      Mira!!snap out if it.  I thought, giving myself a mental slap on the face.  What can I say, my mind, my thoughts

"Oh... What a pleasant surprise" she said, jumping off her chair.

Leo ignored her and bent his head down to face me slightly

"Was it her? " I didn't respond, I really don't want him to do anything.  It's obviously too late to tell him to leave.  He took my silence as a 'yes'

I watched in shock as he walked towards her and raised his hand.  She bent her head a little, using her hands to shield her face.  Reflex, I guess.

😮😮😮Oh my goodness.  Ok, what just happened??  I don't think Mira likes this.

What do you guys think??🤔 What'll happen next?? I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out😁

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  As always vote ⭐, share and comment. 
Thanks for reading 💕💕