Remember that We Are One

Chapter One

One young man was sitting inside the empty studio room that he made for himself. Facing the window as he flip some pages.

He also turned on his music on his speaker very faintly so that he could hear the music of the piano while his in daze reading the book.

He was now on the very last page of the book: "it was very fast"  he thought, despite being a music director in his studio. If he has time he will read some story books, he buys online, ( Shopee App )

But most of the books he read, this one perked his interest. " The Needed and the unwanted "

It was very confusing at first, but the person he loved the most in this book, was the villain.

The title really fits the villain that he thought he was the main character but he was wrong.

It was the poor female lead that was abandoned and got taken by the orphanage.

It was all the same sequence, to be honest. It's too overrated, that the reader doesn't need to know what will happen in the ending.

Because they already guessed what will happened to them.

that really makes them the fortune teller.

The one whose reading the book now, his name is Liam Jones, The famous Genius musician in their history.

In the age of four, Liam got curious with his parents playing in the large crowd of people in the stage. Not to mention, the loud noises and applauding of people for their best performance.

Liam didn't like loud noises but the music seem to draw him into curiosity, everything else shuts down and only the music of the piano can be heard.

Liam can't help but want to play like that, like his father and mother, he want to touch those instruments and make music that can bring people together and understand what is music is all about...

And the brings him now in present.

He finally achieve it all, create music and make it known to all around the global.

It was a hard road with many thorns and many spikes that forced him to stop going any further but no matter how, he will not give up. People experience many hardships and failures in life, no matter what, he will stand and move forward.

That's why he loves the villain that he can't help but want to wrap his arms around him and give him love and support that he needed...

The villain is indeed very pitiful that he can't help but become a villain for the sake of the love of his life that he lost.

" Dumb, your so stupid Regina ( female lead) " he scoffed in anger, as he slam the book close.

The ending was very painful for Liam to handle, he finally died at the very last page.

Where he got hit by an arrow in the back, and killed by the male lead within the sharp sword he have. he thought that the villain kidnapped the female lead blinded by the obsession.

But he was wrong, rather he saved the female lead more than he is... His just a lazy asshat prince in the kingdom.

The female lead on the other hand believed what other people say about the villain blinded by the social fame that she acquired.

She spread bad rumors and falsely accused the villain on kidnapping her, and trying to do something with her, even through the villain didn't.

And the problem is that, the villain didn't know that she was the one that spread bad rumors about him, because his trust in the female lead is beyond infinite.

When the villain was about to confessed his love for her, that was when he fall within their trap.

" Wha-what is the meaning of this Regina!?" The villain keep looking around, he was surrounded by the royal guards.

Regina just scoffed and angrily yelled out as she point her finger at him," HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, YOU THINK THAT I DIDNT KNEW WHAT YOUR PLANNING HA! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH, YOUR PLANNING TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT ME! "

The villain was surprised when he was about to speak out, He got kicked in the back as he fell down on the ground.

" Don't you dare open your mouth, criminal" finally the prince appeared.

The royal soldiers moved to the side to make way of the prince toward the villain as he draw his sword.

When he was about to raise his sword, the villain noticed a silver that shine behind the bushes, he quickly got up because he knew their target wasn't the prince but the person he love the most, "REGINA WATCH OUT"

he hugged Regina as he got hit by the back, he can clearly feel the arrow hit his heart as he cough out some blood.

Regina was shocked, as she pushes the villain away. " GE-GET AWAY! YO-YOU DARE USE SOMEONE TO KILL ME! YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FALL FOR THAT?! ".  she yelled out, when she noticed the villain face.

She really can't tell, the villain just sadly looked at her in the eye. His eyes were saying; " why didn't you believe me.? " as the tear falls from his cheeks.

That made the female lead surprised, for the very first time. This was her first time seeing the villain, her best friend cried or shed a single tear from his eyes.

She only knew him that he was smiling when he sees her, filled with bright warm light. He sometimes cannot look sad or angry when he sees her, but...

She finally questioned herself; " What have I done?..."

That was when the prince finally cut off the villain's head and sent it flying to the ground and ran toward the female lead.

He Died protecting the female lead, he rather sacrificed himself to save his love ones that pushes him away.

For how many years that they spent together, the villain treasures her so much that he mostly gives 80% of his savings that he earned.

Given her gifts, flowers, Jewels be it rare and special type.

They mostly spent together since childhood, they even mistaken as
" childhood lovers they say "
   " Inseparable twin "

" But why did I deserve this tragedy ending of my life..."  The villain asked as he finally sees the void of darkness.

Liam can't help but furiously scoff again, trying to calm his boiling blood.

He layed his head in top of his couch, as he just listened to the music.

A music that his parents made for him to relax...

He sighed as he closed his eyes, Meeting the expected darkness.

But there's one thing that he didn't expected was the voice of the child...

" Finally I found you... "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

International Famous musician
Liam Jones
28 years old

Born in United Kingdom
Successful Music director
That leads 2 companies under his name.