I've been waiting

CHAPTER 33

..... Liam and Vincent was now sitting patiently in the ground as Liam just averted his eyes away from Vincent.

It was so embarrassing... Not to mention meeting Vincent, in such an occasion... "

Vincent finally started a conversation,despite being so quiet for a while," so.. how are you? " Vincent questioned " I do want to send some mail to keep in touch with you because I was worried that you might have happened to forget about me for so long that we haven't seen each other... " He added as he twirl his thumb around his finger, Liam who can't help but sigh.

" Of course not, " Liam answered, he won't tell that he was thinking about him. That he was still an adorable little puppy, however this wasn't what he expected to see.

" But why didn't you recognized me? " He questioned again which made Liam crossed his arms, glaring at the buff man in front him. " Stupid, how do you expect me to remember you, that you've grown so much... More than what I expected you to be?! " Liam scolded, which made Vincent strokes his back neck as he sigh, " there you go again- " Vincent added as he gaze at him, " you've never change, you still have that attitude of a cat. "

Liam was surprised hearing that word Cat
" I'm not a cat how dare you! " Liam exclaimed, which made Vincent chuckled, " at least cats are cuter. You even thought of me as an cute little puppy. '

Liam who heard this just rolled his eyes, and scoffed," no " Liam answered trying to deny the fact that he thinks of him like that in the past. But right now his like an hybrid between a lion and a rhino, there's no cute in that kind of breed. That's a dangerous breed.

" You said that what Im looking right now, is not what you expecting. What did I look like at your own expectations than? " Vincent smiled, as Liam just rolled his eyes, gazing at the sky as he sigh. " You don't have to know... " Liam responded, Vincent just chuckled as his eyes were stuck at Liam's appearance. He really misses this, he misses his entire days that he wishes that he was there...

The inky dark eyes just keep on gazing at Liam's crystalized eyes that averted to look at the blooming flowers as he was plucking some of it on the ground, as Vincent just smiled softly," never I thought you would become this beautiful. " Liam halted his movement, as he felt his cheeks started to redden, as he looks to the side.
" And never I thought that you would also become like this, jerk... " Liam mumbled, even though it was soft, Vincent heard it all. As he moved even closer at Liam. " What was that? "

" Nothing, I said you look stupid. " Liam rolled his eyes, when he looked back at Vincent they were so close with each other, only a single move he can literally kiss him, he just suddenly got tensed while Vincent expected this would happen, Well he expect it to happen.

Vincent suddenly holds his hand gently as he rubs his thumb at his palm, " you know Eirwen... I've been waiting for you... For so long, I've waited.. "
" I even wish that, I shouldn't have let you go that day... It just, it hurts Eirwen.. that I missed you so much every single day, the time that I want to hug you.. that time that I wish I want to hold you close... But I choose to respect your decision by letting you go, even through it hurts deep inside. " Vincent continued as he put Liam's hand on his cheek, as he gently places some small kisses on his palm.

Liam who sees this can't help but felt some tingling sensation in his body, he just got kissed on the palm, but why did his body suddenly react as if it become so sensitive in that kind of touch!?

He pulled away his hand as he place it on his chest, trying to maintain his beating heart; dammit why now, can you just stop?!

Liam squinted his eyes close as Vincent who was observing can't help but smiled proudly, " you seem to like me too? " Vincent question as liam quickly reacted as he was surprised, " who? Me?! No~ you've got to be kidding.. " Liam nervously laughed as Vincent just continued with his smug looking expression as if he knows everything about Liam's whereabouts and what he was thinking in his mind.

" A tongue can easily tell a lie but a heart cannot. " Vincent says out as he put his finger at Liam's chest, feeling it was thumping very hard and fast now.

Liam suddenly stood up from the ground, which made Vincent surprised. As he gaze up to look at Liam who was burning in red like a tomato, " and a guy who suddenly touch someone, is a pervert. " Liam exclaimed as Vincent can't help but laugh.
As he place his hands on his knee as he rest his chin at his palm. " Really? Then should I become your pervert than? " Vincent replies, which made Liam rolled his eyes as he turned around walking away from him, " than I'll gladly slap your face if you did that. " Liam huff angrily.

Vincent who just watch Liam dissapeared from his sight can't help but smiled even brightly than before.

He finally able to see Liam for so many years he waited, but now... Is Liam ready for his sudden move starting today? Vincent can't help but feeling a bit excited today.

" Where should we start liam ~ " Vincent claimed as he closes his eyes gently, feeling the soft breeze touched his coat. As his messy dark hair flutters.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ