Blue Butterfly 2

Chapter 4

Liam doesn't really spend his stupid and precious time finding that snake around this big and humongous mansion.

No one was there to help him, so he had a very good reason to not find her.

Number one is that they were just standing and looking at him like some kind of garbage.

Number two they ignored the hell out of him when his sweating.

Number three they didn't fully take care of him because they are useless and just go and make some love if their actions resulted in something unexpected they will throw it away.

And last number four, they don't clean his chamber, the windows, curtains, bed. The floor looks like hell in there.

He thought that it was just some old late 19th century but it was just covered in dust.

He didn't notice it because it was darker back then, he was shocked to see it in the morning.

He furiously sighs as he has now arrived at the door that can take him down the basement, when he was about to open it.

One butler stopped him, as he says" excuse me. "

" You weren't supposed to go inside the basement without the grand duke's permission "  the butler indeed crossed the line just by touching his hand.

He quickly pulled his hand away, " you better be careful on where your touching mister. " His cold icy eyes glared through the butler's soul as it brought cold shivers down his spine.

" Bu-but this is the order of the grand duke- I shouldn't disobey his orders"  Liam noticed that he can even say his formalities let alone saying, young master.

" Tsk" Liam clicked his tongue, when the butler saw Liam's gloomy appearance, he couldn't help but shivers.

" Are you my superior? Why aren't you greeting me?  Should I be the one calling you, young master? "  The more Liam talks the darker and the colder his tune will be, even his light crystalized blue eyes can still look as empty and void as the ice that was trapped underneath the deep blue ocean.

" I-i apologized... You-young master " he says in a whisper while he bowed his head.

" What I can't hear you... Are you perhaps calling me something other than Young master? "  The butler can feel his sweat dropping from his forehead.

" I apologize to the young master, " this time it's louder, that the maids on the hallway heard it.

" What? Did the butler just called the brat young master? "

   " Did the young master change after one week of fever? '

      " What is wrong with him? "

           " Maybe the brat did change...? "

                 " Seeing that brat early in the morning his now act like an well trained child-? '