I Hate You 3

Chapter 8

It's already afternoon and no one gave Liam some lunch, since that's what they wanted.

" They usually don't do this- they always brought me some leftover food to eat or bread to fill... " Eirwen pondered as he gazed at Liam who was busy cleaning the cabinets.

" Are you alright, Liam? Are you hungry? " Liam didn't say a word, but rather continued scrubbing.

" I'll take that as a yes-... " Eirwen sadly smiled. " It's probably the grand duke's order to stop giving me food. "

" That's possible... - ' Eirwen nodded, " but maybe I can steal some food for you..? " Eirwen suggested, it's not really his type to steal food from others, and Liam knows that.

He just shakes his head, " if I remembered correctly, there's a forest behind this mansion right? '

Eirwen nodded, " yes probably there is, why? ' Liam grinned " I guess we should go inside and find some food to eat "

Eirwen was surprised, " but isn't it dangerous? If I remembered correctly you haven't learn something to protect yourself '

" Yeah, but I know how to avoid dangers " he raise his fingers into peace sign.

Eirwen just felt like there's going to be a hell out of a ride, if he did that sign.

" Don't worry, I'll be careful. " Liam reassured.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Liam finally left the mansion, while the grand duke saw him in the window running toward the forest.

" Where's that brat going? " He asked, as the butler replies " I don't know, your royal highness... "

The duke coldly stared at the butler, " wasn't your duty to watch over my children? '

The butler gazed at the duke who looked like his gonna eat him alive, but he wasnt affected even the slightest; wasnt the duke told us to leave them all alone, especially the second young master? Now your taking your words back and push the blame on me?

" I apologize your royal highness... But I noticed that the young master Eirwen is acting very strange ever since he recovered." Butler waited for the grand duke response if he wanted to hear more.

" Proceed..."

" Ever since the young master recovered from his sickness, He became very distant even toward his older sibling Lady Amelia. The maids said that the lady pulled Young master's robe and that makes Young master scared at Lady Amelia for pushing herself at him. Some say that she harassed young master Eirwen... '

" And tomorrow that day, some maids already spread some rumors around the mansion saying that the young master is acting very strange and despite having a pitiful image in the past, his now solemn and self-centered child. He even made an argument to our butler trainee that day, because the butler doesn't let him inside the basement, He even uses his authority to push the butler from stopping him. "