Blue Butterfly 3

Chapter 5

Liam spare no time, as he followed the voice of a child. As he finally arrived at a large iron door.

It's so large that T-rex can fit in or much larger then that, just who is this mysterious character.

One thing that he noticed was that the voice wouldn't easily come through this large door, it's barely impossible...

But seeing what he did to the butterfly this morning, probably it's highly possible he uses magic.

" Brother ... Are you there? ' Dion called out behind the iron door.

" You can come inside, just follow the butterfly " Dion instructed Liam, he was confused; " what butterfl- ?!

When he turned around he sees a large butterfly that the wings looks like human eyes, it scared his soul out from his body for at least a second.

But than it flew toward to the far corner where there's a large stone covering the Stony wall, the butterfly landed in the stone.

" So your saying that I should move this? ' the butterfly flap it's wings as a yes, Liam sighed furiously for the sake of knowing the character who possesses the power that can control the spirits, then this is nothing... as he pushes the stone to the side revealing a hole.

Funny thing is that when he pushes the stone it was as light as a feather, is it because of the butterfly?

" What on earth did I got into? " Liam question himself.

When he finally crawled inside the hole the stone automatically closes on its own which surprises Liam.

But he should worry that later, he keep on crawling until he finally sees a familiar light and when he got out from the hole, he sees children toys everywhere.

Books, puzzles, cubes, dolls and Gifts that still aren't opened.

The room looks like the white asylum where crazy people stays.

" Brother~ " someone called out in a giggled tune, When Liam turned around he sees a baby that looks like 3 or 4 years old.

" I miss you brother... I thought your going to leave me.. " Dion said in a sobbing tune.

Liam was indazed for a moment, " who is this angel? " Liam asked himself.

Despite having a baby form, His big adorable blue round eyes and chubby cheeks that are squeezable and plushier

Dion ran at Liam legs and hugged it, he raised his head at Liam, ' brother did you miss me too? Because Dion misses you alot everyday! '

Liam who doesn't have a young brother felt like his heart was immediately crushed by this child's adorableness " Eirwen having a cute younger brother is very illegal... ! '

He couldn't help but grinned and patted his soft blond hair, " of course, brother missed you too... I was just sick that's why I can't see you... "

" I know ~ " he made soft giggle noises.

" What? You already know? ' Liam can't help but asked