Dangerous Red Flags 🚩

Chapter 14

It was already afternoon, and everyone was called to go to their respective classroom.

Liam on the other hand, was prepared before hand. He already asked alot about Eirwen's classroom.

Not to mention, what Liam relieved about is that his the only one sitting in the back of the class. Like only one, that means his the only person gonna sit in the nearest window of the class. In addition to what's so good about when you're sitting in the back of the room, No one would notice your presence.

However that changed everything...

But this wasn't his plan at all, " what are you doing? " Liam glared at Joshua sitting beside him.

" Aren't I allowed to sit ? " Joshua rolled his eyes at Eirwen, and scoffed.

" your official seat is right to the very front, go back to your stupid seat, you crazy bastard. " Liam scowled, And Joshua just smirked, " what if I don't want too? Stupid bastard. "

The students inside the classroom started chattering, " there at it again, perhaps Eirwen did something wrong again? "

" Don't be stupid, Joshua was the one whose sitting beside Eirwen on the first place. " The other student exclaimed.

" Go back. To. Your. Seat. Don't make me place you back there. " Liam warned, " I'm not listening to you stupid. If I wanted to stay here, I'll stay here! " They both glared with each other, when the students took a peek with them, it looked like their glare gave out some electricity.

Liam really wanted to throw this kid out of the building, if it's possible.

He sighed angrily as he scratched his white hair and looked away from him, if he didn't want to leave, then he'll just ignore his presence.

Joshua scoffed and crossed his arms at his chest, as he angrily stared at the students in front of him, " what? do you want to meddle in with our fight too? " Joshua snapped as the students quickly looked back in front of their class.

Joshua can't help but averted his gaze at the person beside him, His crystal blue eyes gaze through the window as if he wanted to know what's up there. He looks like a lost soul rather than a person who wanted freedom.

Meanwhile what Liam was thinking is about,"what food will be served later at dinner time? " He doesn't seek freedom nor he was lost, he was just hungry.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

After the afternoon class meeting just finished, Liam is finally full of energy even through his face look very stern and cold.

He stood up as someone suddenly grabbed his hand, he turned to look at the one whose stopping him, it's Joshua again.

" Who told you, you could go? Wasn't this your time of schedule to hang out with Regina? " Joshua looked at Eirwen's cold gaze, He knew too well that ever since Eirwen said that his not interested with Regina anymore and he'll rather give her to him. He didn't believe it, so what's his planning is making him stay here until Regina showed up.