I'm just Sick

The author wants to greet you happy Valentine's day, Everyone.

May you all be happy and Feeling loved.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Chapter 18
Vincent Pov

" It hurts... "
Sobbing noises can be heard, in a dark room. The room was filled with nothing but cold, and no one is bothered to come.

Even one, just one...
It's so painful, mama... Papa... Brother...
Where are you? I need you... Please...

I tried to hold my throat, hoping to fix my breathe... It's so hard,
Taking a deep few breathe again but it is just slowly getting even worse.

When I tried to visit my mom, she just said that she can't get out from her room.
That I should go back and rest because I'm sick and doesn't want it to get even more worse.

I hate it, she always says that always...
Just say that you don't like me..!
Don't always play me like I'm a fool that I didn't notice that!

When I looked around the mansion.

Everyone seems to avoid me, and every time I get too close to them, they seem to avoid my touch and even stare at me.

I can't stop my tears from falling from my eyes, I just don't know why they don't like me...

Why is everyone afraid of me?
I didn't do anything wrong?...

I sobbed out, as I wrapped my arms at my knees as I sat in the corner of my room.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

When I opened my eyes, I saw that snow haired boy, He seems to be washing the hand towel and squeezing the Water out.

He turned as he sees me, glancing at him.

This is just so new to me...
Why is this guy taking care of me...
Even the food he made is so delicious...
His so nice...
I don't know why I find him beautiful instead of handsome and elegant...

The word beautiful was supposed to be direct to a women, but why do I find that he is rather fitted to be called " beautiful"

Staring at his white silky hair as he moves, and when he glances at me with his Blue oceanic eyes, it just seems to relax me...

I called," brother? "
He respond... " Yes? Are you feeling a little bit better?" Despite his cold demeanor and sometimes his words can be very mean, however his kind on the inside.

" Where am I? " I asked as he responded in a scoffed, ah... Probably I'm in his dorm and just by smelling the scent of the pillow and the aroma, I can tell that it's his scent... probably this is his bed.

" You're in my dorm, I take you in, because I don't want a young little fella being alone in the class feeling very sick. " He answered honestly, " alone? I'm not alone, you were there... "

" If you're this sick, you should just stay in your room and recover, Look at you. You look like a burning tomato. " He looks angry. Is he mad at me?

But I don't like to be separated with you, especially when that bastard Joshua is trying to get close to you.

" I don't want too, " I complained as Eirwen just angrily scoffed, crossing his arms and sighed
" Ugh, I can't really argue with you... You Stay here, I'll be right back " when he said that, I quickly sat up and grabbed his hand.

" No... can't you just stay? This is nothing ... I'll be fine for an hour... " I begged as I tightly grasp his hands, so that he wouldn't be freed easily.

He sighed as he pushed my forehead gently back down to the bed.
" Like I said I'll be back, I'm not going anywhere. " He rolled his eyes as he glanced back at me.
" I'll just get some medicine for you so that you would recover quickly and become even more healthy, look at you. Your so skinny and Thin. " Eirwen says out.

" But I'm fine... "
" No, you don't. And stop complaining and let me go now. I promise I'll be back. " Liam claimed, I used to get better without the help of medicine...

I sighed and let him go, he touched my head gently as he strokes it, i gaze at him meeting the blue eyes again. He lightly smiled.
" There, I'll be back Vincent just wait. This won't take very long. " After all I believed him... Because brother Eirwen is an honest man.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Third POV

Liam really hates when someone disturbed him. When he has something to do.

" You know that I'm taking care a patient in my room. Why are you blocking my way at the clinic? " Liam scowled as Joshua kept blocking the doorway.
" Why can't that bastard be placed in the clinic, why is it in your room ha? " Joshua growls, Two kids glaring at each other as Liam scoffed and pushes him away making him stumble back.

" What the?! "
" I told you, don't get in my way bastard." Liam rolled his eyes as he looked at the nurse in front of him, she was so nervous that she thought Liam and Joshua would start a fight inside the clinic.

" Wh-what kind, young master Eirwen? " The nurse asked in a nervous tune she had.
" Medicine for the fever. "
" DONT GIVE THE MEDICINE TO THIS GUY! " Joshua meddled in,

" Can you just leave me alone for at least a minute?! " Liam glared at Joshua,

While the two children are having a big argument the nurse does what the student told her, one box of fever medicine.

When she found it, she called Liam and give it to him, which made Joshua even more mad.

" ARENT THIS AGAINST THE RULES?!" The nurse stare at Joshua like " who are you to tell me the rules brat? '

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

It was a successful event as he finally get back to his dorm, seeing Vincent walking around. Checking his instruments that were nicely placed.

He has a cold expression that makes every person not want to come closer, because they might have ruined that perfection and beauty that slowly devoloped from this little kitty.

When he sees Liam, his eyes slowly beam even though his face looks very tired.

" Brother, your back " Vincent looks at Liam, he can't help but feel very happy inside his heart when Liam comes closer to him, and touched his forehead.
" Yes I'm back as I've promised. " Liam said with a smile.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ