Hateful Visitor

Chapter 9

" So when are you coming back to school, young master? " Regina asked.

They were now sitting under the shed of the tree, as Liam was just silent.

" Young master, I heard that you were sick few days ago. So I brought you some fruits " Regina smiled.

" I'm fine. " Liam replied as he stood up. "You should go home now, it's already late."

" But I just got here... " Regina pondered, she was confused because of Eirwen's sudden attitude. She also felt like... This isn't Eirwen...

He doesn't respond to whatever she questioned him, all he did was just sit there and just ignored her.

" I- did i do something wrong young master? " Regina questioned, but Liam just gazed coldly at her which made her gasp.

" ... Yes " he averted his gaze away from her and left her alone at the forest.

" Wa-wait... Young master... " Regina tried to stop him but it was too late, his now gone...

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Liam sat above the tree branch where there's alot of bushes covering him.

He sighed out, " I miss my babies(instruments) I really want to play with them... "

" It's so weird that you call instruments babies, is that some sort of a hobby? " Eirwen asked as he swung his hanging feet.

" You really don't understand how precious my instruments are, some of those instruments are my invention. " Liam scoffed at Eirwen, as he just smiled back at Liam.

" I don't know because I never once played an instrument. " That statement made Eirwen shocked his soul out.

" EVEN A GUITAR??! YOU DIDNT PLAY IT?! " Liam surprisedly asked, Eirwen just shake his head.

" No, I haven't " Eirwen responded.

Liam was in dazed, 'you have no taste in life. " A face with no interest.

" Well I'm sorry if I didn't play any, I just don't know how too " Eirwen shrugs his shoulders.

" I forgot to asked, do you own some music instruments inside the mansion? '

Eirwen pondered and smiled," yes its probably in the attic "

Hearing the name attic, already made Liam so disgust.

" You tell me... that the precious instruments are place... In the attic... ?!" Eirwen nodded, " because in the mansion no one can play an instrument so they place it in there. "

Liam was relieved that there's an instrument in the mansion, finally he can now relaxed however...

It's in the attic...