The Flower Shop Keeper

CHAPTER 31

..... Liam finally arrived,
A place where memories were yeld in place for many years.

He strolls around the town where people buy and talk not to mention, the house looks new and we'll arrange now, It looks like the king really takes good care of the town recently.

Liam saw a person, who was holding a flower on each of his arms. As he went closer to that guy.

" Hello... " Liam called as his light blue eyes gaze at the man who was startled and tense because this was his first time seeing someone so radiant and beautiful as this guy.

" U-uhm.. " he cleared his throat as he smiled.
" Hello, is there something you need? " He continued as Liam nodded in response.

" Where did you buy this flowers? It looks really beautiful. " Liam softly says out as his finger slightly touches the petals of the red roses.

The man suddenly back off as Liam was surprised as he gaze at him, his cheek was flushed red.

He sighed as he wave his hand, " I apologize, I just want to know where you brought this lovely flowers because it's so beautiful.. " Liam smiled softly as he gazed at the chocolate colored eye of the man, as he tense up, Pursing his lips tightly.

He smiled as he finally respond calmly," .. this is my flowers that I just brought from my garden to sell. "

Liam was amazed as he proudly smile, " seeing the flowers it seems very well taken care off carefully. "

" Yes, it's from my old mother that just recently passed away. And That's the only thing that was left for me from her... " The man sadly smiled as he gaze at the flowers that he held in his arms. Liam can tell how much he love his mother, seeing those eyes that were filled with sadness and awe he can't help but raise his hands to pat at his broad shoulder.
" Your mother must be so proud having you as her loving son " Liam replied which made the man gaze at him even more with tears, he can't help but flushes in embarrassment.
" Tha-thank you... " He replied, " my name is Roseo Adman, pleasure to be your acquaintance. Sir " he smiled as he gently bowed his head.

Liam halted his movement as he smiled, " I'm... Liam " he answered, he wants to change his identity when his walking inside the enemies territory. We never know, he might have bumped into someone familiar. Let alone the female lead.

" You seem an outsider, because of how you look and dresses up. " Roseo confusedly says out as he chuckled, Liam on the other hand can't help but smiled helplessly, " perhaps you can say it like that."

" Since your finding some flowers, wouldn't you mind coming with me, I have a flower shop right at the street. " Roseo smiles as he pointed his store on the corner.

Liam nodded, " of course, maybe I can find something suitable for my little brother. " Roseo smiled after hearing that, " of course your brother might like some of my flowers that on the display, not to mention the aroma is sweet and nice. "

This time Liam knew that Roseo is a gardener since he loves talking about plants and flowers, anything that involves the mother nature itself.
Not to mention, walking inside his shop. You can literally see and smell the aroma of different kind of flowers that he successfully growth beautifully.
Roseo helps Liam to pick some flowers that is suitable for his brother, which made Liam surprised how smart he is, when it comes to flowers.
If he have some powers would he be a controller in both water and earth that would be beautiful to see.

" Are you sure that you'll pick only that? " Roseo asked again with concerned look in his face.
" I can give you few of my flowers, since your my new customer- " he added which made Liam shakes his head in response.
" This is already good, don't worry my brother will like it very much. And thank you for helping me choose... " Liam smiled as he met the gaze of the chocolate colored eye, he can see that he doesn't want to give up, giving him flowers and everything. However seeing Liam saying no. He can't help but sigh out.

" Alright-... " You can literally hear his disappointed, he might think that his flowers weren't that great. That he can't even gave one flower to the beautiful man.

" It's alright, I'll come again. And I'll make sure to buy a lot. " Liam replied which made Roseo beamed, nodding in agreement as he holds Liam's hand gently. " Thank you Liam! I'll be expecting your visit again! ' when he notice that Liam was surprised about his sudden touch he can't help but let go. And apologize " sorry! Sorry! Liam I just can't control my excitement I'm really sorry. "

Liam can't help but laugh it off as he covered his hand on his mouth, Roseo who sees this can't help but quickly redden as he scratches his back hair.
" It's alright, no need to apologize. Thank you again. And I have to go... Goodbye Roseo. "

Roseo sees Liam started to walk away as he held his hand tightly in place.
He can't help but admire the man who has the beauty of a white fairy that he read on the books when he was still a young child.
He smiled gently as he walked back inside his store expecting to meet that beautiful fairy again...

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Roseo admanThe owner of the most famousFlower Shop in the country

Roseo adman
The owner of the most famous
Flower Shop in the country.

Liam doesn't know that Roseo was also
A man who is famous in his both wealth and
Fame of their country.

He just doesn't know that yet...