Remember that We Are One 2

Chapter 2

Liam felt like he was falling, and kept falling on how many hours had passed, all he can see is darkness.

After he heard that child voice, this happened. He doesn't know, and he can't open his eyes too.

This is just a nightmare... A nightmare. I'll wake up soon... " He said, as he felt his hands clentched tightly.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

He finally opened his eyes quickly and sat up from the bed.

Sweating and steamy...

He looked around, he can't really see very well, everything is so blurry but he can feel that this wasn't his room.

This wasn't his bed.

This lavender smell, he doesn't own something like this.

" Where am I..? " He tightly sqint his eyes tightly and opened them back.

This room is larger, like his studio room... But he doesn't remember having a bed there, he looked around trying to examine the surroundings, so new and the furniture looks like it came from the 19th century, when he finally landed his eyes on the full body mirror in the far corner...

His eyes widen, as he run toward the mirror. And finally get to see his face, his childlike body that he doesn't know and doesn't own.

" What the actual... " The more he gaze at the mirror, the more he felt like his face changes expression into a beaming smile.

" Oh, your finally here " he smiled, it's very annoying but there's something in his smile that somehow eased his tension heart.

" What do you mean, I'm here? " Liam question as his face lightly frown in confusion.

" Should we introduce each other first? I'm very excited to see you for a very long time. You know... '

They have the same face, but only their eye color is different. What Liam is facing in the mirror has a red colored eyes...

Meanwhile him has blue, is this perhaps called the split personality?

The child on the mirror shakes his head and smiles,"no, I'm not a split personality, but rather I'm a soul that lives inside that body too... "

" I'm Eirwen De Loras, The Second Child of the grand duke " his ruby eyes gaze at the child, Liam was very surprised

" It was so thrilling to see your emotions in front rather than the book "

Liam was shocked when he heard that, " what-? You've been watching me? "

" Yes I have been. ever since you started reading the book, to all the readers that I observed so far, your the only one that interest me... Not to mention, pitied me for the wrong decision I made. " His voice echoed the room, and his voice Liam can tell that he was sad...

" Yes, I both pity and mad at you. " Liam said in a cold expression.