New Friends

Chapter 23

In a messy kitchen, the entire new family and old family are finally reunited, even through others still need to adjust. But still it's a nice thing.

Rebecca who has a brute strength, has problems on controlling her powers. That she almost smash the entire bowl by just mixing the egg.

Ash aka ashdeú doesn't have a problem on mixing or cooking but he has a lack of proper way of cleaning what he just messes around the counter.

Vincent already knows his weakness, so he rather not want to meddle in but just silently sat on the chair in the corner, trying his best to be invisible in this kind of situation.

Meanwhile Dion, even through he messes everything up, Liam can be mad with him, his just so adorable doing and trying his best cooking some food. Telling himself he will give this to Liam when his done.

Liam who gaze at the two children who just messes everything up, so quickly like super Sonic.

The entire walls were filled with ketchup and baking powder that Liam even didn't know, what the hell their making.

' are they perhaps making a poison? " Liam pondered in his mind, as Vincent suddenly appeared behind him and hold his hand.

" How about you? Aren't you gonna cook something?" Liam glance at Vincent who has an indifferent look in his face. Vincent just shrug his shoulder.
" You already know my weakness... " Vincent says out, Liam suddenly remembered the last time he let him cook.

He burned down the kitchen.
Burn a simple egg fried.
He even burned a stove by just leaving the oil in heat for 1 and a half hour.

" Fine, I wouldn't let you cook. But at least serve some plates and bowls for the food to be placed. " Liam asked as Vincent lean closer at his ears.
" What would I get in return, after doing that work? " His voice might be simple but it brought chilling down Liam's spine, and tickling sensations throughout his skin.

Damn this kid!
Liam stepped away, as he clear his throat.
" Nothing. " Liam responds, even though he can literally feel his heart beating like drums inside.

Vincent who sees this sight can't help but grinned softly, he let his hand go as he nodded. " I'll go place some plates. " Vincent than went to the other cabinets as Liam takes few deep breath.

" This is illegal! " Liam scolded himself inside his heart. He can't get enough why on earth Vincent suddenly act like this!

He felt a soft hand holding his Palm as he turned to see Dion. He was gently grasping his hand, " Dion? What's the matter? " Liam kneels down so that he can match their height.

Dion than started to tear out,"bro-brother are you gonna leave me?? " He sobbed, tears are falling like waterfalls from his chin. Liam was surprised why he suddenly saying this.

He shakes his head trying to clear his mind and looks at Dion as he gently wiped those watery tears.
" Of course not... Brother loves Dion so much? Why would you say that? " He softly answered, trying to calm down his sweet baby brother while stroking his fluffy blond hair.