Why are you following me!

Chapter 17

Monday, Tuesday till Wednesday... Liam thought to himself, why is Vincent always following him. Is it because of the food he made for him?

But it was good, he seems harmless for now. And he already had a collection of instruments inside his dorm because of Eirwen's promise, that he will award him if he survive somehow.

Not to mention, Liam thought that if Him and Joshua started fighting, he would eventually left the seat beside him but no!

In addition, Today is the day where Vincent also moved into his class. Because like he said he hates his class, that's his reason. Now his standing in front of the room, facing us his new classmates.

" Hello " Vincent said that same indifferent face as he turned his face to look at Liam, and then the person next to him. The Stupid bastard joshua. His temple slightly form a frown as he glance at the teacher.

" Teacher, I would like to sit beside Young master Eirwen. " Vincent Asked, which made Joshua to stand,
" What the hell?! Are you trying to replace my seat?! ' he growls as he pointed his finger at Vincent who just coldly gaze at him. Liam on the other hand, his face expression looked disgusted, " it's better to have you replace rather than staying beside me, because I'm tired of having an argument with you every single day " liam thought in his mind as he rolled his eyes.

" Quiet Joshua, It's not your real seat anyways, go back to your original seat. " The teacher ordered which made Joshua click his tongue in anger as he left his seat.

" Good, now. Vincent you may take your seat. You are allowed to choose where you want to seat down. But don't seat on the back, because that spot is only for children who always do bad things. " The teacher suggested but Vincent doesn't listened and just stroll down passing every seats that are both empty and already taken. Until he reached in front of Liam's spot.

" I'll sit here. " Vincent said out as he gaze at the expressionless snow sitting alone on the window. As the crystalized blue eyes glance at the Vincent's cold dark eyes. That looks darkness itself.

The teacher can't believe this childrens nowadays, doesn't follow the teachers instructions. But the teacher just sighed out and approved the students permission.

" Brother Eirwen, seems very serious. When he sees me, did Vincent do something wrong? " He says out as he sat to his new seat, which made Liam rolled his eyes.
" You didn't do anything wrong, " he lied
" You just rather made it worse " he continued in his mind.

" Well at least that I made your enemy, replaced. And don't worry I'm not like him." Vincent assured as he arranged his bag.
" Yes, you're not like him because you are a person who's gonna manipulate everyone into thinking you're an innocent little puppy but your not. " Liam said in his heart, averting his gaze at the window.

Vincent looked at Joshua, who was glaring at him ever since they both changed seats.

Vincent smirked, he really found Joshua very fun to play.

The blue fella can't help but feel very angry at that stupid smirking face he have.

His expression turned indifferent again as he already got bored teasing him, as he glance at Liam's face who was looking at the window all the time.

" You seem to like the sky, brother Eirwen?" Vincent can't help but be confuse as Liam just shrugs and glance back at the center of the class.
" It's a sky and some called it freedom, because it's where people be free from their sorrows ' Liam respond, which confused Vincent even more.

" Of course, you wouldn't know because what I meant about that was, Meeting the death itself and seeing the ending of the suffering you faced In this hell called earth. ' Liam thought, as he looked at the person, meeting the gaze of the void looking eyes. And smiled.
" You'll know when you grow up. " Liam claimed, which made Vincent nod.

" Despite the achievement he has in his life however you won't be able to reach at the end of your adulthood because you choose to die. Which was killing yourself by falling from the highest clock tower, I can clearly remember your last words; How beautiful.... While you see the sky so lively and beautiful as the sunset slowly departing from the other location. " Liam pondered in his mind while he takes a glance at the child who was listening to the teachers.

" It was indeed pitiful. "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

The class has finally ended, as Liam stood up.

While he looks to the other child, he sees him sleeping so peacefully at his desk.

He tried to poke him, but when he did. It's like he is touching a burning kettle. He pulled back his hand.

Damn... This is the worse.

Few minutes later,
The school has a new issue that Eirwen was walking around carrying a child in his arms, not to mention carrying him like a princess is already a dream to every girl students in the academy.

Seeing Eirwen carrying him, with an serious face he have. Is making every girl squeek, not to mention Regina was there. And she felt very troubled, while biting her lips.

Liam finally arrived at his dorm, and Place Vincent on his bed. Not to mention, his most treasured bed. He clicked his tongue and takes Vincent shoes off and put it on the matt.

Taking some water and hand towel, as he started taking care of the sick boy who was laying in his bed.

Why has my life changes into a babysitting a Soon become psychopath..? " Liam thought.

Probably.. because his a child whose confuse, or did he find this child very fun to be with. He couldn't help but sigh and just continue.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ