I Hate You 2

Chapter 7

When Liam was about to take off the curtains, there was a sudden bang on the door.

Swing right opened, and his position right now is really out of royal etiquette.

Not to mention it's his stupid, father.

He was surprised to see Liam taking off the curtains, and when he looked around his room some were still clean but he did notice a hard and light scrubbing, on the moldy wall and floor.

Liam scoffed and continued taking off the curtains, he doesn't deserve his greetings at all.

" What the hell are you doing? " The grand duke asked, and Liam didn't respond.

" Answer me you brat! " Liam coldly gaze at the grand duke, it's not a stare of a child but a stare of a person who doesn't like to talk.

" Can't you see? I'm cleaning the mess that your workers didn't bother to clean " he grinned at the duke, " I never even thought that the grand duke hire that kind of people. " He continued. As he averted his eyes back at the curtains and takes it off from the window.

The grand duke pursed his lips in anger,
" you get down from there. "

" And what? Start being a good father...?"  Liam scoffed

" You stupid child, I'm trying to - "

" To what, Take good care of me?  I've been waiting for that for a very long time now, and it looks like... I don't want your love anymore. You can go back and do your work like you always have '  Liam fumed out.

Liam got off the chair and placed the dirty curtains on the floor.

The grand duke can't help but squeeze his hands tightly and leave Liam's room in anger.

He slammed the door close as Liam just scorned, and wiped the  window clean taking the dust off from the window.

The grand duke can't do anything to him, right now because his fame is the most important form of his arrogance.

Liam grinned, what if his a hero of the country? If his attitude is an abuser, not to mention the king hates abusers.

" brother, I was worried... "  Liam was startled and gazed at the doll on the bed.

" Dion is that you? "
    " Mhm~ ! I was worried because my father was here, I thought he would hurt you... "

Dang if his not careful, Dion would know his terrible and dark plan on turning this house into a living hell.

His an angel of course, so he has to avoid explaining and showing too much about his personality.

But he can't help it.

Because everything in this mansion (except Dion)  can touch his nerve immediately.

His nerve always has its peak point where it snapped immediately.

He can't blame himself because he was born to be like that if someone messes with him, then he'll be sorry not sorry.